━ gorou ; talk love

fluff ? ; requested

inspired by the song 'talk love' - k. will (descendants of the sun ost part 6)

edited :)

You let out a deep breath as you stared at the water in front of you, a small frog leaping on it. The feelings keep growing, without a single warning. Not a single word, it has been going on for what felt like ages to you.

Several thoughts are running through your mind. How did it start? How have you fallen so deeply? However, those questions are only left unanswered.

You think back to seeing him linger around you, always sticking around to help you. Always there, always have been, always will be. He truly is an amazing person.

Gorou! Why do you keep showing up? Always on your mind, by your side, everywhere. You keep thinking of him like this, to the point you questioned if it was normal to think of someone so.. so.. perfectly.

You always wondered why he keeps appearing in your thoughts. Sometimes him being your only thoughts, forgetting every single task you have. You have a mouthful of things you'd like to say or ask, but when do you find the courage? Maybe sometime later... in the future... but not today.

Somewhere in another location, said male was walking amongst the nation or eternity, going to see you as he has promised. With every step he took, glancing up at the moon which looks like it is following, he couldn't help but ask questions himself, and let his thoughts drift off slowly, only leaving thoughts of you in his head.

He hasn't known how far he has fallen for you, but he knows it's far and deep. All he wants to know is how to stop this. He will not allow it to continue like this. The thought of you only seeing him as a friend or a brother pained him a little, but, as long as he gets to be by your side, he is perfeclty content with it.

And yet, he was a person in someone's thoughts. You notice everything he does, how he gets nervous, everytime he wags his tail because something makes him happy, how he is able to translate what foxes or dogs say.

You notice common things like those more often and notice more and more little things of him.  Little things that causes him to seem perfect in your eyes. Little things he might only show or reveal to you.

He finally reached the destined place and saw you sitting on your knees, your back facing him. Even from behind, every single part of you were perfect. He crept up behind you, quietly, and placed his hands above your eyes, covering them.

A gasp excaped your lips and you turned around ready to  be met with an enemy, but instead faced the person you were awaiting.

"Gorou!" You exclaimed, your expression of panic turned into a smile. You see him wag his tail slowly as you both laughed.

As you sat back down, he placed his head on your lap, gaze shifting from the stars to your eyes. You softly ran your hand through his hair, making his muscles relax by your touch.