━ kaedehara kazuha ; lucky charm

fluff ; requested

- may be ooc, but I think he would be quite like this if he were interested in someone.

You stood, watching Kazuha do whatever his things. He seemed to be enjoying himself and his surroundings, so you dare not to bother him. You played with the goldfish in the small fish tank you were holding, still keeping quiet. Your gaze averted to him as you spoke to him.

"I will go get some things.. be right back." You said, as you got were about to walk away to leave him and his peace be,

"Hm, where to?" He hummed, you looked at him and shrugged. Kazuha furrowed his brows and looked like he's noticed something. He pointed at the fish tank you were holding in your hands and you looked at your little fish in confusion.

"That's a nice fish...I didn't know you had one." He says, a slight hint of sarcasm in his tone, you looked back up at him and rolled your eyes.

"You got it for me, Kazuha." You then said, making him avert his gaze, now fully focusing on you and you only. He only smiled gently at you, only to see you paying more attention to the goldfish.

"I know.. I remember that fish..." He said, stopping you in your tracks. You looked down again at the fish, watching it swin around the small tank, truely clueless as to what was happening in the surroundings outside of that little tank. All it does all day is swim and eat, how fun. If only life was as simple.

"Right..." You say in a sarcastic manner. Just then you were about to leave, you find him beside you. You yelped and flinched, spilling a bit of the water in surprise. He put his hand up and apologized to you.

"No, I do remember, really." He says, putting a hand on his chin, thinking back when he'd gotten it for you. You only stared at him for a few seconds, switching your view to the fish still swimming around despite you having dropping some of it's water a few seconds previously. You also then think back to when he got it for you at the festival.

Your eyes scanned through all different booths they had there, as you held hands with Kazuha. You felt him pull your hand, interrupting your train of thoughts. You ran along with him, trying to catch up as he dragged you everywhere, every different booths, as you were both now in front of a food stall.