━ information

♡ information center

ノ益 - general information

a book consisting fanfictions of character from Genshin Impact.

it is to be noted that Genshin Impact nor the characters featured does not belong to any of the authors.

Reproduction refers to the reproduction and redistribution of works and publications without the consent of the copyright owner, as well as the resulting infringing products. In many countries and regions, this kind of behavior is defined as a violation of intellectual property rights, or even a crime, and will be punished by the host country. Pirated publications typically include pirated books, pirated software, and pirated audiovisual works.

"Yuan Shen" or Genshin Impact is a fantasy-themed open-world action role-playing game developed by Mihayou. It adopts the basic free and item charging system based on card drawing. The game has been released on Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, and is planned to be released on the Nintendo Switch.

The cover is a manga panel of Aoi Akane of "Toilet bound Hanako-kun".

You belong to yourself.

ツ益 - authors

two authors are writting and managing this book. author chitanda and author yako.

author yako : pronouns dont personally matter

author chitanda : she/her/they/them

*please enjoy the reading :)