━ kaeya ; just felt like it

Smut | Modern au

Note: this might be a little different from the smuts I have written. Well, reader in this chapter is kinda... Idk, but this is more of masturbating than just straight up smut with the character

You and Kaeya were chilling in your apartment. You were reading a book on one end of the couch and he was on the other end, watching the television while his legs were on your lap.

You jolted up when you heard a moan from the TV and saw Kaeya panicking to change the channels.

"Look I don't know what that was I swear." He said, putting an awkward grin.

"Uh huh." You hummed, squinting your eyes at him and went back to reading your book.

He then sighed and took his legs off your lap. You were confused but shook it off. Well, up until you had your book taken away and see Kaeya towering over you.

"I was reading that!" You pouted. He didn't even let you mark the page you were on.

"Sorry about that, but I will be selfish today." He said, and without another word or even letting you respond, he leaned in and crashed his lips onto yours.

You were shocked but gave in to desire and greed, and leaned into the kiss. He licked your bottom lip, asking for permission and you granted it, opening your mouth letting his tongue slip in.

He explored every single place in your mouth, no place were left untouched. You moaned into the kiss and he laughed a little.

He finally pulled away for you both to breathe, but once he was done with that, he didn't hesitate to lean in again.

Your kisses turned heated, and somehow it ended up with you laying on the couch with him on top of you.

He smirked at how vulnerable you look, all blushing and you covered your face.

He held your wrist and just then, stopped, he retracted his hand, letting go of yours and backed away.

You opened you eyes to look at him, seeing a hesitant expression on his face. He has never been so hesitant before. Of course he will make sure you are alright with it before going on so why?

"Eh... I've been thinking. We only do these intercouse but have yet to have any romantic relationship between us. I don't want to hear your answer, especially if it's a declining one, but you know, I want to have that romantic relationship with you."

He got up and left to his room.

It's true, you and Kaeya had never been on those romantic stuff, or doing any of those. You were simply fuck buddies, used for each other's pleasure. Yeah, that was the line, just friends who use each other for selfish desires, to fulfil their longing to reach their climax.

But how long has it been going on? One, two, three. Three years of high school, two years of uni. And today marks another year. Six! Six years.

Six years and you never once thought about your mutual romantic feelings.

You thought it was stupid or silly. He flirts with everyone after all, you were simply seeing yourself as those people too. Just lucky enough to have your fantasies and greed fulfilled by him.

The thought of him alone made your mind run crazy. Rubbing your thighs together and placing a hand on top of your lap, right above your core.

It made you want more.

You closed your eyes and thought back to all the dirty things you both had done in those six years.

You started rubbing your fingers, you were aching for more. The pleasure only Kaeya can give you. You wanted to fulfil that.