━ kaeya ; team hooray!

You, Kaeya, Eldritch; your son, and Klee had binge watching some documentaries for hours now, all of you huddled up together under a blanket, Klee on Kaeya's lap, as Eldritch on yours.

"Papa, can you grab popcorn?" The boy asked, tugging on Kaeya's shirt. Klee heard the slightest mention of 'popcorn' and turned around, getting excited.

All your husband could do was sigh, he knew the two won't stop asking until they get what they asked for. He picked up Klee and gently placed her down next to you. You smiled at their interactions.

After Albedo moved away, he left Klee at your care. And you accepted it, how can you not? You also wanted to repay all the things he had helped you with, and you were glad he trusted you. He also gave you Alice's number, just in case.

The two children clung to you like a koala on a tree as you played with their hair.

A few minutes later, Kaeya came back with a bowl of popcorn. However when he was about to sit and place Klee on his lap, the child kept ahold of you for dear life.

"No! I want to sit here! Uncle Kaeya can sit on the floor." She said, hugging your arm even tighter. You laughed at Kaeya's reaction to it.

"That's my wifey.." He pouted at Klee. She only stuck out her tongue at him and clung even more on your arm.

"Come on Kae, let Klee sit here. You can sit beside her." You said, averting your gaze to meet his.

Honestly, he felt betrayed, his own wife Chooses an arsonist child that isn't even theirs over her own husband? Unbelievable. But he sat on the floor anyway, letting Klee play with his hair having half attention to the television.

Minutes turned to hours, and it was now almost passed midnight. You'd only realize that when you saw the two children almost falling off the couch.

"I think we should head to sleep now." You said, about to get up when the two whined.

"Noo! I still want to watch!" Eldritch said, however that wasn't the same story that was told by his eyes. Anyone can see that the two will take off to dreamland in a snap.

"Nope. Off to bed~" You said in a sing-song voice, the two could only listen. They always listened to you, they love you, and of course you love them too.

"Kae- . . nevermind." You were about to ask the man for help but saw him peacefully asleep on the floor. You'd have to get pillows when you get back.

Picking up Klee who fell asleep as soon as you picked her up, you guided Eldritch who fought awake to their rooms, you finally reached the room and put them both to sleep, remembering to bring some pillows for Kaeya downstairs.

But, that was all useless when you find a certain bluenette sitting on the couch, with a grin you knew so well.

"You!" You half shouted, careful not to be so loud, while throwing the pillows at him.