𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

MASON AND TAMMY SET ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES a while ago. the entire team could feel tension between the two when tammy was first seen with sage.

there would be petty arguments, often ending in mason booting a ball at tammy and kai having to split the two up.

but they were both over that now and had solved the problem between the two. mason saw tammy as his teammate, and not his baby mama's new fling.

it was always easy for mason to ignore any comments tammy made about sage during training, which helped keep up his façade of 'not giving a toss about tammy or his short lasting relationship.'

mason made his way into the training ground with his airpods in and hands in stuffed in his pockets. the take was playing through the mini speakers at full volume, blocking out any other sound.

it was warm for february so he didn't bother with a coat, only a shirt and his black tracksuit bottoms to soak up the sun and enjoy it while it lasts.

the adult was sure he was the only one there, so he took a seat at reception and scrolled through his phone for a bit. he went to his photos, and hovered over an album titled
'sage <3'

he began swiping through the pictures, some being from way back when they were in school. he kept on skimming through them, sometimes sending one to sage with a few laughing emojis.

mason found one of his favourites, it was taken on the day azelia was born, sage was looking at the camera and mason was looking at her and azelia. his eyes full of love.

he remembered the day like it was yesterday, sage's older brother called him shouting down the phone that sage had gone into labour. mason, half scared to death, ran from training to the hospital making it just in time for azelia's birth.

chilly was the next person to walk in, he had taken his glasses off that he used to hide from the paparazzi and glanced around.

he found mason sitting on a chair in the corner, he was smiling at his phone, confusing the brunette a bit. ben knew mason wasn't as happy the past few months and seeing him smile was rare lately.

chilly made his way over to his friend, not wanting to look like a loner. he saw that mason only wore a t-shirt and as he approached the younger, discovered that a red-ish mark sat nicely on his neck.

there was another one and two more going down, half of the last one was hidden by the collar of his t-shirt. "fuckin' hell mase, look at the size of that thing!"

unfortunately for mason; kai, timo, christian and jorginho had decided to walk in behind ben. the four heard the two footballers bickering and saw the older of the two examining mason's neck.

"fuck off chilly." mase swatted his hand away and quickly locked his phone. his teammates had come to inspect and interrogate mason too, slightly annoying the male.

"who gave it to you?"

"was it sage?"

"ill bet a nandos it was."

"bet."

"what if it was a dude?"

"are you gay? it's okay to come out to us y'know."

"yeah! germans really like gay people."

mason kissed his teeth and made his way to the changing rooms with the four men following him. "fuck off timo, i'm not gay."

"cool, but you're avoiding all the other questions," kai chimed in. mason ignored his friends until they got to the doors that led to the changing rooms.

"i'm avoiding them for a reason," he smiled and walked through the doors.

after a while, the rest of the team showed up. tammy and billy being the last. tuchel walked through the doors with clipboard in hand.

he explained to the boys what they were going to do during their training session and left them to get changed into their training kit.

mason threw his shirt off and folded it neatly, knowing he'd get a load of shit from sage about creases in his clothes. he felt someone slap his back, and heard a familiar scottish accent seconds later. "woiyoi, my boy mason's been getting busy!"

"aye relax man."

most players in the room turned to face the two and see what the commotion was about. mason sat down so he could put his shirt on, but was stopped short when billy snatched it off him, pulling mason up by his arms.

a series of cheers and whoops were thrown around the room as they saw the midfielder's body. it was covered in hickeys, each one trailing further down than the last. the lowest one was on his v-line, the rest being hidden by his shorts.

"you guys are dickheads," mason mumbled and turned back to face away from his teammates. mason put his shirt on before slipping his boots on and tying the laces.

"who was it then mate?" billy asked as they made their way to the training pitch. mason just made a shushing gesture, indicating that he wasn't going let up any time soon.

- T🖤
bro billys gone now so
this shit don't make
sense smh