𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :
𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 - 𝐏𝐈'𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄 , 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐂

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

MASON KNOCKED ON SAGE'S DOOR AT eight pm sharp. the morning after phil's party, mason asked sage to start over, going all the way back to their first date. he booked a table at oblix, the famous restaurant that resides on the 32nd floor of the shard.

obviously, mason was a lot older and made more money. so that meant he could take sage on more expensive dates that he knew she deserved, as opposed to the chicken shop dates he used to take her on in year eleven.

a bouquet of white roses were hidden behind his back, ready to give to his girl.

the front door opened revealing sage with azelia on her hip. mason gave her a once over, looking at her outfit: a cream coloured top, zebra patterned flared trousers and nude heels. mason had told her to dress fancy-casual which she got spot on.

mason pulled out the bouquet of roses, pulling a single one out and handing it to azelia before pressing a soft kiss to her head. "thank you daddy!" she grinned in her mother's arms.

"yeah, thanks a lot daddy," sage smirked a little as mason flushed red.

declan walked behind the two and gently took azelia from sage's arms. mason thanked him once again for looking after their baby for date night, to which he only replied with, "i'd do it anytime mase."

"have mummy back at eight, okay?"

"sure princess, we'll see you later. don't go bed too late!" he warned them both, mostly declan, as they got into mason's car. "love you!" he called out from the window, sage mimicking his actions.

THE ALL BLACK MERCEDES PULLED UP to the famous building and parked in one of the private car parks. mason turned off the engine and made his way around to sage's side of the car, pulling the door open for her.

"thank you, mr gentleman," she joked as he held her hand to help her down. sage slammed the door, much to mason's distaste, and began walking to the entrance of the skyscraper. mason couldn't resist snapping a quick picture of the girl before jogging up to catch her.

once again, he held the door open for the shorter and placed his hand on the small of her back as they made their way inside and towards the lifts. he pressed the up button, calling the lift and waiting a second before it came.

"you look so beautiful, babe," mason complimented once the two were going up in the lift. sage was fixing her hair in the small mirror while mason was just staring at her. she bit her lip, trying to hide her small smile. "i'm serious. you're gorgeous."

"thank you love," she pecked his lips and grabbed his hand as the doors opened. the two made their way down the hall, hand in hand. it was dimly lit with plants on either side which added to the expensive look of the restaurant.

"Mr & Mrs Mount, we've been waiting for you," a waiter smiled. mason blushed at the greeting for the two but quickly composed himself. "i'm leo, if you'd like to follow me please?" he picked up two menu's and began walking through the restaurant.