𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 :

YO NEY SUNNY INIT😮‍💨
deccers
money mase
saka
marcus
jlingz
sanch
foden
jack
jude
raz
captain america

FODEN
right
FODEN
im not bloody helping
them anymore
FODEN
however many times we
try help and they go fuck
it up kmft

DECCERS
phil... wrong group bro

FODEN
i don't give a toss

MONEY MASE
???

FODEN
shut up.
FODEN
i have no idea what
you and sage talked
about in the changing
rooms but its not what
normally happens

MONEY MASE
we're fine

FODEN
don't lie
FODEN
everyone saw your
instagram post

MONEY MASE
there's nothing behind
it lmao, me and sage
are okay now

JLINGZ
we've been your best
friends for like 10 years
JLINGZ
it's obvious that you
aren't back together,
what happened ?

MONEY MASE
i explained the situation
with ashley and analay

DECCERS
that's it ?

MONEY MASE
and apparently canelle
told her that i went on
a date with analay

DECCERS
what the fuck?
DECCERS
bukayo what have
you done to her

SAKA
IT WASNT ME
SAKA
she dumped me,
NOT my fault

MONEY MASE
it's fine, not like its
the first time she's
ruined my relationship
lol

SAKA
okay but the first time
was because you was
actually cheating, don't
get onto her

MONEY MASE
can you guys come over?
MONEY MASE
i think i need a boys night

DECCERS
of couse mason
LOVED BY EVERYONE !

MARCUS
we'll be down in a bit

DRAKE'S FEEL NO WAYS was flowing from mason's surround sound speakers as his eyes danced across his telly. a game of fifa was currently going on, bukayo versus mason himself. the rest of his friends were scattered around his living room; phil and jesse on the chair — one controlling the music and the other scrolling through insta.

jude and christian were sitting on the floor in front of the sofa, playing clash of clans together. raheem and marcus were in the kitchen, stocking up on snacks and drinks for their other friends.

finally, declan, jadon and jack were in mason's garden. the city player was doing kick ups, while jadon and declan sat on one of the lounge chairs, sharing a spliff between the two. the three could still hear the music from inside but it was muffled a little from the glass. soon after, jack retired from the ball games and took a seat next to jadon. he took the spliff from jadon's fingers, inhaling and blowing it out before speaking.

"so what do we do with mage then?"

"no idea at this point, might as well just leave it innit," declan answered after taking a hit. he passed the spliff back to jadon before speaking again, "all we can do is comfort our friend and pray that ana and ken can talk some sense into sage."

"honestly, i don't think they'll get back together," jadon confessed. his friends looked at him like he was crazy, but after a minute or two jack's expression changed into some sort of understanding. "you get it right jack?"

"yeah... i think i do."

declan scoffed, looking at his two friends. no way did they actually think mage was ending for real? "are you being serious J?" he asked in disbelief.

both jadon and jack nodded simultaneously. declan gave him them a signal to justify their absurd point. "think about it bro," jadon started. "how many times have mason and sage broke up? since we all met them? exactly.

and azelia is getting older, she's starting to understand why she goes to her dad's every friday. both mason and sage will sacrifice their relationship if that means their daughter grows up in a non-toxic household," he finished, taking a sip of his magnum to refresh his throat. jack took this as a sign to carry on.

"plus, mason isn't trying as hard. you can see he's fucking over it. he may be lovesick but there's absolutely no way that he'll stay with sage if it begins to jeopardise his career — hell she won't let him stay with her if it means messing up his career."

"hell no, i refuse to believe it. sage's birthday is in like two months and mason always does something big for it — they'll get back together right after that," declan huffed, once again he was getting fed up of talking about his best friend's relationship situation.

"not this time dec, he hasn't said anything," jack said, referring to hints that mason would usually drop. whether it was posting about on his spam, or talking about it at training — mason would never shut up about sage's birthday. except this year, the chelsea boy hadn't said a thing to anyone. "so unless he's keeping it a surprise, he'll be doing nowt."

"he hasn't said anything to me?" declan questioned. some sort of realisation hit him in that moment, after however long. he had suspicions from when sasha was still in the picture but of course they bounced back. and now, with analay and mason's weekend away it was now clearer than before.

"damn, mage really is ending..."

- T 🖤 !
SO DRAMATIC FOR
WHAT LMAO