𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

OVER THE PAST WEEK, mason and sage quickly grew back to normal. their familiar behaviour with each other defeated the point in them both 'taking it slow' but it made no difference in their relationship.

after a hard week of training, mason finally had his game against norwich. the game wasn't anything special so mason's family decided on watching from home. kennedy wasn't able to join sage since she had to take care of christian, so sage and azelia were on their own for this one.

of course mason didn't mind. with them resolving almost everything, all the awkwardness disappeared. there would be small, tense silences sometimes but would immediately be broken by either one of their laughs or azelia's screams.

the time on mason's phone read 6:30am and the couple were already wide awake. they planned to just stay at mason's the night before since it was closer to the bridge.

mason lay in bed with sage next to him in some royal blue pajamas. he insisted on buying them for her birthday a couple years back, which she absolutely hated but still wore to please him.

mason's arm manoeuvred around sage's body, pulling her up to straddle him with ease. sage's natural hair fell to her shoulders; mason admired it while running one of his hands through it. she slapped his fingers away, kissing her teeth as she did so. "don't touch my hair!"

"your hair's so pretty love," he mumbled.

"i need to straighten it though. it's a bloody mess," sage replied matching his tone. copying mason's actions from a minute ago, she began to run her hands through it. sage began moving around to look for a silk scrunchie to tie her hair up with.

"no don't, you're going to damage it." mason's fake pout made sage stop moving and give him an eyebrow raise. she only let out a small scoff before going back to her previous task. her fidgeting on mason's lap led him to tense up a little, making him take a firm grip on sage's hip. "stop moving."

after finding her scrunchie and tying her hair up, sage leaned into mason's lips and gave him a sweet kiss. before they could continue, their daughter burst through the door and launched herself onto the bed.

azelia playfully made a move to push her mother off of mason's lap. since she couldn't do it fully, sage played along and rolled out of mason's hold. azelia replaced sage's space on mason and gave her mum a sour face.

"alright sorry, i won't show love to my boyfriend then," she joked before cuddling back into mason's side.

"boyfriend?" he questioned. "you haven't asked me to be your boyfriend?"

"do you want me to ask you to be my boyfriend?" she sat up straight against their headboard. azelia moved onto sage's lap now, laying a head on her chest. mason let out a small hum, which sage took as a yes. "fine, mason mount; would you like to be my boyfriend?"

he put a finger to his chin, mocking a thinking face. the room was silent, except for azelia's small whispers of 'say yes, say yes!'

"i would love to be your boyfriend. again," the footballer pulled sage in for another kiss. it was broken short by azelia's giggles as she let out a long 'ewwww' which made both mason and sage let out a loud laugh.

"okay it's like seven, you—" she pointed towards mason, "need to get up for training. and you missy need to get a bath."

the family of three slowly got out of bed, each of them letting out a long stretch. mason made his way downstairs to go grab his kit from the washing machine while sage took azelia to brush her teeth. "can i wear daddy's shirt today?" the toddler asked with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"daddy's shirt is way too big love, plus you have your
own—"

"but daddy's has his name on it," she frowned and continued to brush her teeth. sage let out a small snort. the attachment azelia had to mason was adorable to her, it warmed her heart that azzy loved to be close to her dad in any way possible.

"his name is on your one too azzy, and mine," she informed the smaller child. after rinsing out her mouth, azelia let out a small 'okay' and ran off somewhere, most likely to go and find her dad.

downstairs, mason sat at his dining table, eating an apple and messaging his groupchat. they were all interrogating him on his relationship progress with sage, to which he just replied with shrugging emojis.

azelia made her way into the living room with sage following closely behind her. sage slipped into the connected kitchen and began looking for something to make for breakfast.

after looking for a while, she settled on skimmed yogurt with fruit for mason since it was high in protein and weetos for azelia and herself. if it was any other saturday, she would've stood for hours cooking breakfast for the two but they had no time today.

- T 🖤 !
ARE YALL UTD
FANS OKAY!?