𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

SAGE WOKE UP TO A KNOCK AT THE BEDROOM DOOR. a shirtless jack grealish walked in with a tray of breakfast, "for the happy couple," he sarcastically smiled before walking out and leaving the two.

sage took the tray and saw that there was a pack of ibuprofen, two bottles of lucozade and two bowls of coco pops. she took one tablet and handed the packet to mason, who woke up just after her.

"take it bitch," she mumbled and handed him a cold bowl of cereal, cringing at the feeling of it. sage turned back to her own, warm, bowl of coco pops and began eating. "so, we need to talk."

"right now?" she nodded as mason let out a groan. he was partially dreading it, knowing their talk could end one of two ways. "fine, let's talk then."

"i want to be with you, i really do, but i need to know that you're going to be one hundred percent honest with me."

"i have been honest with you!"

"you missed our daughter's birthday! you bought your side hoe a car. you got so mad at craig yesterday because you thought he was trying to move to me, he's engaged and expecting for fucks sake!" she ranted. mason tried to interject but sage held up a single finger, signalling that she wasn't finished, "you're so insecure about you not being loyal that you think every time i talk to another male, i'm 'cheating.' "

"well yeah because i know how you get! don't you remember that one time we stopped talking in school and you ended up at winter wonderland with aaron? exactly. i don't want to lose you sage, i love you way too much."

the clear planned argument that was in sage's head flew out the window. hearing mason say that he was scared to lose her threw her right off. he put his bowl to the side and opened his arms, wanting a hug from her.

"i promise you, i'll be honest from now on. my phone password is 101128 and it has all my socials too," he reassured while caressing sage's arms. of course, mason didn't need to give sage his passwords to earn her trust, he just needed to be honest.

"just... be honest with me, okay? this is your last chance mason." he began playing with her fingers and nodding along to her words.

"i want to be with you forever, i promise i won't mess up this time. azelia, you and my career are my main priorities at the moment... and maybe baby number two?" he joked.

"absolutely not, tony!" she gasped and swatted his hand away from her flat stomach. "not for a while anyways, we have azelia for now."

"i love you, y'know. ever since we met at that one chelsea game and your boyfriend left you because harry redknapp showed up."

"oh my god yes! and i was on the verge of crying in the stands," she giggled, thinking about the old memory.

"then i swooped you up, even though you rejected me at first-"

"that's because the first thing you said to me was 'what's your zodiac?' who even says that!?" mason snorted as he thought. it seemed like so long ago, when in reality it was only around eight years ago.

"look, i needed to know if we were compatible or not! plus i was the one to put you onto manifestation and shit, so you should be thanking me." sage gave him a quick peck in thanks.

she went to pull away but mason held her cheeks, indicating that he wanted more. his hand shifted from her cheek to her throat, holding it firmly while he continued to suck on her bottom lip. "hungover morning sex?" he begged with a small frown.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 :

🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️
sage
analay
heidi
canelle
kennedy

ANA
who the hell is making
all that noise please???
ANA
it's literally 8am

HEIDI
£10 it's sage

NELLE
i think it's max and heidi,
im in the room next to
them with kayo✋🏽✋🏽

HEIDI
DONT CAP
HEIDI
ITS NOT US

SAGE
okay it's not me 🧍‍♀️

ANA
so its kennedy huh🤨....

KENNY
i was summoned?

HEIDI
you giving brain or smth?

KENNY
other way around but yh

CANELLE
PULISIC KNOWS HOW
TO EAT IT??

KENNY
KNOWS? he invented
it stg. man was spelling
HIS NAME and left a
hickey on my meow meow

ANA
FR???

SAGE
is that even possible

KENNY
clearly
KENNY
then he told me i was
being too quiet like ???

SAGE
PLS SHAME IS FREE

KENNY
no shame in my game lols!
KENNY
always knew i had a thing
for captain america tbf

NELLE
evans or pulisic tho

KENNY
both💞💕💝💘💖💓💗

SAGE
go us
SAGE
we're all finally happy nd
shit

ANA
girl don't say that before
you jinx it

HEIDI
ong lemme just rebuke that
shit
LOVED BY KENNY !

NELLE
nah cause tell me why
i saw that mary girl
from love island trying
to flirt with bukayo??

SAGE
isn't she like my age chile

NELLE
exactly 🤨

- T 🖤 !
yayy they're back
together how cute
lmao. everyone's
happy, finally.

also there may be
some mistakes cause
im super tired. im
going on a break for
a while but couldn't
leave you guys hanging <33