𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

TIME SKIP!

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 : italics sage
regular mason

"JACK WHAT THE FUCK are you doing!?" jadon huffed as he found his friend sitting on one of those animatronic mini rides that are usually dotted around shopping malls. "those are for kids you melon."

sage groaned as her head hit the back of her bathtub. she held her stomach as sasha rubbed her back. "i can't do this shit," she half cried, referring to the past five times she's been sick that week.

the lightskin pulled his friend up, bringing him back into the jewellery shop where the rest of the boys were grouped together. the group were sat in a circle, surrounding a large velvet box that was on top of a glass coffee table.

"maybe it's a stomach bug?" kennedy suggested as analay, heidi and canelle pushed their way through to the bathroom. heidi gave her friend a look, mentally asking if she was stupid.

"ken, don't be dumb."

"do you think she'll like this one?" jack asked picking up a small band that had the design of some sort of snake engraved into it. jadon slapped his head, telling him to shut up.

"colour the pretty picture jacky," jude put on a fake baby voice, and handed him a piece of paper and a pencil. jack took the paper and threw a middle finger towards the young adult before beginning to draw random doodles.

"here," analay placed down a small box from her bag. "what?" she asked, when her friends gave her a weird look. "listen, mads told me to keep one just in case; and look at us now."  there was a tense silence as sage took the box, examaning the packaging.

"if it's a girl, can you name her sasha? cracking name that-"

"sasha, go sit down hun."

"maybe right now isn't the time?" mason's question was immeditely followed by protests, making a few of the workers look at them with slight dissapointment.

"fuck off man, you're doing it," jesse rolled his eyes. marcus hummed in agreement and spudded his friend.

"you've been thinking about it since the euro finals, now is the best time to mate — trust me," declan reassured his best friend with a pat on the back, before looking back towards the table.

his friends were right, mason has been thinking about this for way too long. but so many different things have stopped the two, and it always seemed like the worst timing.

"i'm not ready for this. it's not the right time..." sage trailed off thinking about the idea.

"there is no right time you donut. you're experienced though sage, it will be a breeze for you," canelle advised her friend. a sudden feeling of deja vu hit the duo, remembering this exact situation around six years ago.

"what if she says no?"

"what if he leaves?"

"fam, are you dumb?"

"is it crack, you weirdo?"