𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

IT WAS GAME DAY FOR MASON, and an important one. chelsea were playing villarreal for the super cup. if the blues won this game, then it would be another trophy to add to their growing collection.

since it was so important, mason's family was driving down from portsmouth to watch him play. of course, sage and azelia were going to support him too. sage also knew that kennedy would be there for christian, since all of his family was back in america.

kick off was at eight, so mason had to leave at around six for warmups and all the technical things. before leaving, he sent sage the special tickets he had asked tuchel for. allowing her, azelia and kennedy to sit next to him in the subs box.

"i'll see you later," he gave sage a quick peck before saying goodbye to azelia, who was in her playroom. "be good for mummy, okay?" azelia nodded and watched him walk out the front door.

he made his way to the car, throwing his football bag in the backseat. the boy started the engine and sent christian a text to say that he's on his way. mason started playing his pre-match playlist while he pulled off towards christian's house.

MASON BEEPED HIS HORN, letting christian know that he was outside. a couple minutes later, the american's front door opened revealing christian and kennedy. she was already halfway dressed, using one of his chelsea shirts as a dress for now. mason saw christian press a sweet kiss on her lips before he revved the engine. "hurry the fuck up!"

the couple simultaneously gave him the middle finger and hugged each other once more. "don't worry ken! you'll see him in an hour or two," mason spoke through the window once christian was sat comfortably in his car. just like mason, he threw his football bag in the back.

"die bitch," was what she replied with before closing the front door.

"your girlfriend is something else," mason mumbled and began making his way to stamford bridge. lloyd's swimming pools was playing in the background as the two drove in comfortable silence.

"have you heard from tammy lately?" christian asked with a confused face. since tammy transferred to roma, he hadn't spoken to any of the boys. they all decided to see him off at the airport a few weeks ago, but that was the last they ever talked. mason found it weird but wasn't going to reach out to him for no reason.

"no, why?"

"apparently his girl is pregnant..."

"the trumpie? the one he cheated on sage with?" mason questioned. he didn't even know the two were officially together, let alone expecting a child. it seemed that so many people were settling down as of recent, making mason think about his future and settling with sage.

"he didn't cheat on her and you're forgetting that the two of you were messing around first. his was simply payback. but yeah, he announced it on instagram last night."

"oh shit, should we call him and say something?" mason asked and grabbed his phone. he was about to press on tammy's contact before christian snatched the phone away and put it back in the middle console.

"after the match we can, but for now let's just focus."