𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 :
𝐌𝐄 𝐔 & 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 - 𝐃𝐄𝐉 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐅 , 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 :

SAGE STEPPED OUT OF HER UBER, sending thanks to the overly polite driver. she pulled down her white mesh dress and stuffed her phone in her bag, not feeling like getting robbed tonight.

she made her way down the driveway, internally cursing phil for renting a mansion with such a long driveway and having it be completely covered in gravel.

honestly, sage was ready to have fun and let loose. azelia had been acting up lately, claiming that she missed her dad and her mother was just about fed up of her attitude. so when asai had asked to take her for the weekend, she jumped at the oppurtunity.

the blond opened the front door, welcoming sage with a friendly hug. when she felt his hand trail lower than it should, she quickly broke it and made her way inside.

sage recognised more than half of the people in his living room. guessing that the rest were just instagram models, she made her way to the kitchen for a drink.

kennedy was sat on one of the counter tops, sipping from a red solo cup. she looked nervous but instantly relaxed when she made eye contact with sage. "hey," she smiled.

the two talked for a while before sage had finally convinced the younger girl to meet analay and heidi. kennedy admitted that she was slyly intimidated by analay because of how she had treated her in their groupchat, but still complied.

the two made their way over to where sage thought she saw her friends when she first came in. sitting on one of the posh sofas was max verstappen with heidi on his lap, madders sat to the right of the couple. he was talking to a model while trying to ignore analay's hard stares from behind him.

the music star herself was sitting on the other side of max, as far away from her 'boyfriend' as she could be. sage introduced kennedy to her two friends, explaining that the fouth member of their group was coming later.

the duo took a seat next to max and heidi, putting even more distance between james and analay. the four of them began talking and getting to know more about kennedy. ana silently judged her for a while, before realising that she was genuine and then began opening up to her.

sage slowly grew bored, she'd been waiting for canelle so the two could dance together. she could always dance on her own but she knew for a fact one thirsty man would try dance with her which would eventually end up on one tea page or another. it would also cause more problems with mason, which she couldn't be bothered for at the moment.

"i'll be back in a sec," sage mumbled to analay who only nodded, still staring at madders. the girl rolled her eyes and made her way into the kitchen, intending on making another beverage that will get her black out drunk.

sage was in the middle of pouring vodka into her cup when she first heard his voice calling her name. she spun around and was faced with the tall lightskin. "heeey craig."

he pulled her in for a hug but quickly let her go when feeling how awkward she was. he held up his left hand, showing the silver wedding band that sat nicely on his ring finger. "don't worry, i won't try take you from mason," he joked.

"oh my god, congrats!" she gasped with slightly wide eyes. they widened more when he revealed that a baby was on the way. she promised to keep it under wraps as they continued talking.