CHAPTER 5 - Shush Demons

THIRD PERSON VIEW

4 Days Later...

It's been 4 days since that incident happened. Bryce was still depressed. Allison and Adan were sad too but suppressed it.

They didn't have to go to grocery shopping as they already went to general store last time and bought food items for the coming week.

These 4 days they didn't went out. So, they haven't faced the Creature yet, but that doesn't mean they are safe. They still can make a mistake and that can lead to making a sound. They'll be going to that general store again to bring grocery items and other necessities.

If they make a noise in their house, that can lead to one's death! as they live near forest where the Creature lives too.

It was night time, Allison was in the kitchen preparing dinner, and Bryce was in deep sleep as Allison gave her sleeping pills. Bryce didn't sleep these days as she considered herself wrong. She didn't even took a nap as her mind constantly repeated all those memories she spent with her lil brother. So, Allison decides to help bryce have a peaceful and longer sleep by giving her those sleeping pills.

*Back in the kitchen where Allison is*

When Allison was cooking rice, accidentally, a metal spoon from the kitchen platform falls and hits the floor and that made a clank sound, which almost immediately triggered the ears of the Creature.

'Cause of the clank sound, the Creature came running towards the direction from where the noise came. In almost a few seconds he was already inside their house.

You must be wondering how he came in? Well... it's simple he barged through the wall , and the next thing you see is that the center of the wall broke into a million pieces.

Allison Froze. Hearing the loud clank noise, Adan came running downstairs. When he came the creature was already in the house, probably figuring out the exact place, from where the noise came.

Adan's eyes searching for the creature, as he already knew that hearing this loud sound it must be near to this house or probably in this house.

His eyes shot open as it landed on the creature. The Creature was exactly in the living room. Adan was only miles away from it.

Adan got tensed realising that it was Allison who accidentally made the clank sound who was currently in the kitchen, probably thinking what she would do next?

Well...their kitchen was pretty far away from living room so she was safe for now-
Only if they both don't make any further noises the Creature will stay in its place and might not move any further for the search of the sound.

But they couldn't stay like this forever. So, Adan got an idea of distracting the Creature.

---To be continued.