CHAPTER 13 - Wild Women Who Are Stronger Than You

ALLISON P.O.V

One and a half month has already passed.
My due is in the next week according to my assumption.

Nobody was in the house as Adan and Bryce went out to catch some fishes.

I walked pass by Jayden's room and suddenly my stomach started aching.

I looked down only to see water running down my legs.
Shit, my water broke!
Okay keep calm, don't panic.

With the support of the door handle I walked ahead
I quickened my steps and reached the stairs.
I descend the stairs and sat down on the last few staircase cause the pain increased.
I breathe in then out to relax a bit.
I pressed my lips together to suppress the pain.
With the help of the side fencing of the stairs I stood up.
While holding onto my belly I quickened my steps and continued to walk down the stairs.
On the last log of the wooden stair, my foot pierced through something sharp.
I lost my balance and cling onto the above wooden log which resulted for a clock to fall and break into a million pieces.
And that made a really loud clank sound.

Tears streaming down my face because I still couldn't remove my foot from that sharp thing.
I sat down and tried pulling my foot out from it.
I successfully pulled my foot out and pressed my lips together to control myself.

I stood up and was barely able to walk,
But I had to do it for the sake of my baby.
So I managed to walk carefully and reach towards the emergency liver.

I flick open the liver in the basement it will turn the outside lights red.
This will signal Adan that danger is afoot and I'm about to give birth to my baby.

I turned around and started to walk but as soon as I reached the stairs I hear the sound of the creature and saw his bare arm too.
I immediately hid behind a pillar which was exactly beside the stair case.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Allison made her way towards a medium height rack to search for some hard and heavy thing.
But the pain increased and it caused her to sit down wih the support of the shelf.
She breaths in and breaths out.
And once again stand up. From the left side of the top second shelf she found a small radar thing.

As she walked ahead she made blood foot prints.
As her bottom of the foot now has a hole from which blood is oozing out.
_______________________________________________________

Bryce and Adan were coming back home.
He is pretty close by the house.
He sees that red light and immediately understands the situation and runs towards his house as fast as possible.
_______________________________________________________

Allison stalks further ahead and found a marble wall, so she hides behind it.

That marble wall is exactly besides the staircase from which she can run upstairs.

From the corner of her left side Allison sees the creature coming down via staircase.
She sighs.

Allison brings her hand near her mouth and bite it real hard to prevent her self from screaming cause the pain was unbearable.

Seconds later an alarm clock ringed, this was the thing which Allison found and set it up to distract the creature for atleast a few minutes.

Hearing the loud ringing of clock, creature immediately goes and with his long arm it fling everything that was on that side table and onto the ground.

Taking this chance, Allison exposed herself out from behind that marble wall and while holding onto her belly runs upstairs via the basement stair 'cause that's the only source of going up into the rooms and coming back down.