CHAPTER 16 - Climax Of That Idiot

BRYCE P.O.V

I'm in my room...... thinking about that human creature. Something 'bout him is oddly familiar. I don't know why but he reminds me of someone though.

The way he first appeared infront of me is drastically the same as how George first met me.
But maybe that's just a coincidence...or not?

Whenever he used to meet me, he always scares the shit out of me. No matter what, he would always come up with some real creepy ways to frighten me to death.

Our first meet up wasn't that good or maybe you can say that it was wicked.
'Cause on our first day together we basically fought real bad. Whole school gathered around to watch the drama going on.
We were called out directly to principles office. Both of us explained what exactly happened and the principle made a face that literally said 'Really' and then he spoke up, "Are you guys in junior?"
We straight away replied, "No" together.
"Then why you fought over such a small issue?"
And I was like, is he being serious right now? It's not a small issue...
He literally pulled my hair and tripped me on staircases that i fell down two floors, made a horrendous rumor that i slept with Mr. Fritz also that i dated almost every teacher and post tweets about me captioning that ' I'm a whore and chases every men she sees' from the very first day of the year.

Yeah so... that's how we first met, Pretty much hated each other to death at first, then even started bullying one and all.
After days of hating and bullying each other, we became rivals. We started competing each other even in the smallest of matter.

I had a habit of eating snacks from school's kitchen.
On one fine day, when I was grabbing snacks from school's kitchen after the school's over, the school's janitor accidentally locked me in there. This situation didn't really surprise me but I was much more startled when I heard a voice from behind me saying, "Third time in this week." I instantly turned around.
And was met by no other than George.

I asked him what the hell was he doing here; he said that he could ask me the same.
After arguing for a while, we settled down in a corner. My first question was why he hated me.
And he said that he could ask me the same.
I was pissed off by now. So I said that can we have a normal conversation for once?
After hours of communicating till the next morning, I got to know that he didn't hate me, he was just jealous of me 'cause I had a perfect family that loved me, cared for me, and he....was an orphan but wasn't. So basically his parents abandon him when he was only 10. And since then he lived alone. He had no one to go to. So he had to make a living for himself.
After listening to his real side story, I literally didn't know why I hated him. And honestly this whole night when we communicated, I didn't felt like I was talking to the George I knew, it was like he showed me a new side of his, a soft side.
Since that day, we started to talk like how normal people would. No arguments, no competition, no bullying. And slowly we started to open up, we could trust each other, sometimes we even used to confide in the one. Yes we were starting to become best friends.

I trailed off in his memories. And frankly I miss him a lot. Since the day I left Europe and settled down in Vernon, California. I didn't inform him that I was moving, never had the chance to. I left without saying a word. We didn't contact each other since these past years, And I feel guilty for it till today.

It's been 6 years already and he's still my first love. Yes, I know I'm crazy to love my own best friend but, hey! Accidents happen okay! I didn't fall for him intentionally, It just happened.

The thing about him I loved the most was his uniqueness. You know he even invented his own tattoo and made it permanent on his neck.
It was a guitar mixed up with xylophone and joined with stars all around it. He used to say that there's a story behind this tattoo whenever I asked him that what's the purpose of this tattoo.

That place which I saw in my dream earlier is so similar to the one I saw when me and George went to his house, more like palace.
Could it be the same place..?
And about the human creature, why did he said that he's waiting for me to remember him?
Do we know each other?
And when he was cracking his knuckles,
I saw a glimpse of a tattoo-
Holy Moly! Fucking shit!
That tattoo was the same as the one George invented! And then too in the same exact place?!
This is more than a coincidence.
Could that human creature be George-
No no no no no no no no...
He can't be him!
And even if both are the same persons, how on earth George turned out like this?!
That human creature literally looks like a white walker.
These assumptions won't do,
I need to go deep down in this matter.

There are so many clues on him being George. Because that glint in his eyes when he changed completely into a white walker was so much like George. When George used to get angry or jealous over me, I could see the same glint in his eyes which I saw in the human creature's eyes.

There is about 80% chances on both
being the same person.

But what tragic situation did he go through when I wasn't with him?
Oh God! I regret it ever so badly.
I feel so lament on leaving him like that. 'Cause if I were in his shoe, I would totally die from inside.
Because he was my everything and If I can do anything to get him back, I will do it without any hesitation. Even if I have to go through troubles for him, I'll do it.

But if he really is my George, then why would he take revenge on me?..
He said I changed, and that's true. A lot of tragic situations happen to come my way after I transferred here and because of this I changed.

But what does he mean when he said that he'll change me completely?
Is he planning to make me like him?..
No God! I don't wanna become an creature who's dead yet alive.
Instead I'll find a way to make him a living human again if he's George.
Cause once I'm sure that both are the same person I'll find every single way to help him regain his original life back.

Wait! I remember the last time I met the human creature he said that if I wanted to talk with him I just have to call out for him and he'll be here infront of me in minutes.
Should I call him out?
Well I have to, 'cause I wanna know who he is.
I want to see his real self.
What if he turns out to be George!
Ohh, Gosh!! I'm so nervous.

Fine! We'll see what happens next,
but first I'm calling out for him.

I closed my eyes and murmured,
"I don't know if you can hear me or not, but please turn up, I wanna know who you are. So please whoever you are, reveal yourself."

Right after a few minutes of waiting,
I felt a tap on my left shoulder.
I instantly turned around and...

---To Be Continued.