CHAPTER 14 - What Happened When I Forgot Silent Hills Wasn't a Game and Panicked

???... P.O.V

I'm on my way back to home,
walking through the long grasses.

When I was walking further and further, I hear noises of grass waving.
I stopped dead on my tracks and turned onn the flashlight which I somehow found.

With the help of flashlight, I looked around on my left side, then in my back side and also in the right side.

Again and again I looked at each and every corner 'cause I thought it might be the creature.
But during this process, my flashlight started to flicker.

While I tried to fix my flashlight I again hear some footsteps and loud waving of grasses.
I freaked out.
And started to run on the back side. The side from which I was strolling ahead.

I ran and ran 'till I saw a turn on the left side and I
dashed in that left narrow lane.
It was quite difficult to run in that lane 'cause of the long grasses but I was so scared that I didn't care about it anymore and darted further ahead.

I looked back and still could hear the waving of grasses. So I sprinted through the long grasses as fast as possible. I again looked back to make sure that no one was there.
When my eyes were engaged, looking in the backside, a long grass bush came in my way, that made me trip over it and fell onto the ground.
_______________________________________________________

ADAN P.O.V

I walked out of my OTS.
My wife, Allison was in my arms, I carried her bridal style and my little princess was in my wife's arms.
Allison was sleeping peacefully in my arms. As she was out of breath.
But my little baby was awake and was making cute sounds, but it won't be pretty if he hears it.

Soon the baby started to cry, and I reached in my house living room.

We have a secret den in my living room which is covered by a mattress.

I uncovered the den and slid into it and then again I covered the the three of us with the mattress.

We had plenty of space in this den.
I removed the lighter which I always carry with me everywhere I go, and lit it up, and placed it on top of a table.
Then I carefully laid Allison on top of a soft mattress and
I removed an oxygen mask from one of the drawers which I had prepared for my baby way before her birth.
I put on the ventilator on her mouth and nose, so that even if she cries or make cute sounds the creature won't be able to hear her.

Also I removed the chest from the left side's drawer which I had prepared for her.
I gently laid her in the chest box which I filled with soft clothes.
And covered the box with a lid.

I picked up the lighter from the side table and shut it off.
_______________________________________________________

BRYCE P.O.V

I'm strolling through the long grass field but suddenly I see a strong flash of light coming from the left side of the grass.

I bent down and looked in that corner only to squint my eyes shut because of the strong flash.

I didn't know why there would be a flashlight in this field.
So I stood up half on my knees, my head naturally tilted a little as I gave it a thought.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Bryce was sitting on her knees but what she didn't notice that the corpse flower was coming her way.

The corpse flower opened his ears wide and made his all time favourite creak sound to check whether someone was here or not.

Because of this creak sound the amplifier in Bryce ears started to make squeaky noises which badly affected the ears of Bryce.