CHAPTER 6 - Gingers are Vampires

ADAN'S P.O.V

Currently this creature is only around 5-6 meters away from me, and here I'm thinking of a way to shove this creature out.

Fuck-
Why it has to come in my direction?

Adan dude you gotta run! But If I make a sound I'm a dead meat! Urgh.

Ohh Lord what should I do now!
OH MY FUCKING LORD!

Creature calm your shit down! You don't have to break stuff in ma house! GOD PLEASE HELP ME! Gimme a fucking good idea to shove it away otherwise my house will look like a place in a horror movie with dead people in it.

Fuck- this creature is so fucking close to me I gotta save myself first then only I'll be able to help my wife.

I'm tryna move myself away from this creature cause he is like inches away from me-
YESS ONLY INCHES AWAY FROM ME.
I can do this!
I'm tryna shove myself away from this creature but he's so fucking close to me that I can't even breathe cause he might hear me inhaling.

Phew! I remembered we have a guest room beside living room. So I'll just go in there.

I tryna take steady and slow steps and tip-toeing I get in the room
BOOM..
Whoa now I have to find something that can help me shove this creature out of my fucking house.
Urgh God If you don't wanna help me, I'll help myself!

Now, lemme think-

Wait, what if I distract it by throwing something out of the window? But there's nothin-

*moves his head to the left side*
YESS, FOUND IT!

I found a empty vase which is lying on a table beside the WINDOW!
JACKPOT!!
I found a vase and the window too.

I slowly move my body towards the window and grab that vase. I straighten up my arm and with every single ounce of energy left within me, I throw that vase out of the window.

When I threw that vase with extreme force it directly goes and hits a large rock. PERFECT!!

It made a loud thud like noise. From which I can hear the creature running towards the sound made by the vase.

Haha I tricked you, you Corpse Flower!
He must probably be finding something or someone to attack on. But hah, you will find nothing, you idiot!

Now FINALLY, as this creature was out of sight, I carefully open the guest room door and steadily walk towards the kitchen where my wife was.

When I entered the kitchen she stood froze on the spot but soon she recovered as she saw me walking towards her and immediately ran towards me to engulf me in a tight hug. I, of course, hug her back and whisper in her ear, "Shh, calm down! It's no longer in this house. I distracted it by making another sound far away from this place." She just nodded while still hugging me tight. "Hahaha, I know am cool. There's nothing to fear for now." I joked. She broke the hug and smacked the back of my head. "Ouch!" I whined. She just chuckles at my behaviour.

After our little conversation ends, she goes back to making dinner. I started helping her in cutting the vegetables and cook the noodles.

By the way she's making pasta. Yummy right? I was done so I just stood there and watched her. When she's done she sets everything up on the dining table and motions me to come too. I chuckled and sat down.

I ask her, "Where's Bryce?" By sign language, I really had no clue where she is.  She uses sign language too and replies, "She's fast asleep. I gave her sleeping pills as she didn't sleep well these days. So, just let her be." I just nod. Phew- She's safe!

Then we started eating our dinner. I took a bite and seriously it was amazing! So I made a 'its good' sign. She giggled and thanked me. After we're done, I stood up to throw away the plates. Of course we use the 'one time use' paper plates, so that we don't have to wash dishes and attract the creature.

After cleaning, me and my wife go straight to our master bedroom. Allison almost immediately drifts off to sleep. Maybe she's really tired. I gave her a quick peck on her forehead and drift off to dreamland too.

---To Be Continued.