thirty

a/n

Shoutout to our favourite Ravenclaw - DORCAS! <33

-//-

(Run Like A Rebel//The Score)

"This is it, guys. Our final match of the season -"

"- And Frank's final match as a Gryffindor so let's make it count!" James interrupted with a cheer. "Yeah!" his team cheered for him. 

Frank rolled his eyes, but couldn't stop his smile from spreading. "Ok, children. Huddle up." They huddled and Frank nodded at Andrea to chant them out.

"Chains -"

"- Won't hold us down!"

"Can't tame -"

"- These Lions Inside!"

"Can't tame -"

"- These Lions Inside!"

"Let's go kick some badger butt!" Everyone whooped and cheered along, running out onto the field. 

This was it. Their last chance of the year.

Andrea and James tapped their knuckles and when the whistle blew, they both raised into the air and went to their respective positions.

"GO, GO, GRYFFINDOR, GO!" Andrea heard the crowd beneath her chant. Thinking she was hearing things, Andrea pulled to stop mid-air and searched the crowds. There, sandwiched between Lucretia and Lily, was Mary finally growing the courage to come back to the Quidditch Pitch.

With that happy thought. Andrea flew away again, thrilled she was there showing her support.

The Hufflepuff match had been a highly anticipated school event. Ever since Andrea and Dorcas showed Hufflepuff Captain, Amos Diggory who was boss, everyone had been waiting for round two.

More than one dangerous Bludger had been sent her way through that match from the Beater she didn't remember the name of. The one she had met, Marshall Fawley, kept sending her apologetic smiles and glances every time one of his teammates played dirty.

"Too slow, Russo," Amos Diggory laughed loudly as she dropped out of the way of yet another Bludger. She hadn't had time to fly away so she could only do a tummy roll with her broom. Andrea felt her face heat up at Diggory's taunting. 

The whole game, he hadn't done one single clean play and Andrea was boiling. She clutched her broom tightly and readjusted herself as she was upright again. "Okay, now I'm gonna kick some ass." 

She flew straight ahead to where Amos was hovering. She was coming at him at full speed, and he didn't even notice until it was too late. She forced herself not to brake. She squeezed her eyes shut and strained every muscle as she collided with him, sending both of them crashing into the stand behind him. Which just so happened to be the visitor's stand where her parents, siblings and the Potters were currently sitting.

Madam Hooch blew her whistle at the obvious foul and Andrea could hear McGonagall screaming at her from the commentator's booth. 

She stood, shaking off the dust and broken pieces of wood. Diggory was quick to his feet again too and he glared down at her, looking ready to strangle her. "Just what do you think you're doing?!" Madam Hooch screamed next to her. 

Andrea smirked at Amos and sent a quick glance to Madam Hooch. "Sorry Professor. Forgot to break," she smiled sweetly, sending Diggory a cold look. 

As Hooch waved for them to move onto the field again, Diggory's hand went out and grabbed her wrist tightly. "Try something like that again and you'll -" But he didn't get to finish his threat, because James was right there.