Chapter 1: The First Meeting or was it the second?

Y/N POV:

The dark sky depths were cold and a small breeze, the noise was shushed and gentle. The village was in hiding of the dark sky that came to life today. There I walked gently against the dirt pebble trail that lead to the village. It was way too hushed to be in such a state.  

I glanced around looking at the dark shadowed trees, it was too dark, too silent and too calm to be in such a state. I gripped my nichirin sword with my left hand and continue to walk stealthy. 

Crack...

i turned my head sharply towards the noise and the same noise came in but it was in a different direction. I blinked in confusion.

"Crap...There should be two demons here" i said hoarsely drawing my nichirin sword. I crouched a bit getting ready each time the noise became worse and closer towards the open area in the village.

Moments later a huge crash happened to my right side and a tree flew causing my body to react and leap above it and slice it before a huge demon comes crashing in right after i leaped and sliced the tree flying towards me.

I swiftly moved out of the way and was going to slay it before i saw a demon corps member that had a bold ruff figure and muscles going all up and down his body. his hair was silver and tied up in a neat ponytail, Two swords that were shaped huge and different than a regular nichirin sword.

He effortlessly killed it in an instant which made me get out of my daze and move out of the way as the other demon tried to attack me. I did a back flip and landed in a destroyed hut. i dashed forward as my blade lead the way and in flash.....

light reflected off my sword and through the demon causing everything to freeze in place like time has stopped. moments went by and nothing moved until i slide back into a standing position and sheathed my sword cutting the demons off.

 i turned then to see the man fully and he had a red mark on his eye and looked incredibly strong for a regular demon slayer so i automatically knew it was  pillar after looking at him fully now.

"Wow! You did that flamboyantly kid" he said proud and i sighed at the nickname kid.

"im not a kid but thanks anyways" i said  to him looking up to see his face. he laughed and turned around to leave.

" next time i hope to see that again sometime, well ill be seeing you" he says while walking away into the dark woods and his figure disappeared and camouflage with the black trees and abyss air there.

i looked up to the moon  and sighed as i let the moon make my e/c eyes glow while the reflection the chilly light of the moon  hit the dark pure parts of the forest and village.

I walked silently on the dirt trail for hours on end doing missions my crow constantly shouted.

By then the sun rose up and light the sky like a candle and the birds came out singing through the trees.  My body was tired due to lack of sleep.

I stopped at a bench near a near by village. I saw people checking their plants on the field. My eyelids shut slowly feeling heavy against my eye. My body slouched a bit slowly shutting down for sleep

............................................................................

The wind blew lightly and a shadow cast on me and it felt heavy. It felt like someone was watching me sleep. I felt my hair tickle my cheek and heard someone sigh infront of me.

My eyelids opened and my eyes were blurry for a second. I squinted on how bright and sunny it was this morning and how it made the forest and village more vivid.