Chapter 4: The way of words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I felt my body was laying on a soft cushion. The light was hitting my eye lids making me pull up the fabric over my face so I can continue to sleep.

Sadly I heard Uzui slide the door open, I can feel a grin on his face.

" not now" I croaked, I nuzzle my pillow and exhaled slowly letting my lungs relax as I try to fall asleep again.

" you've had plenty of sleep, Now wake up" Uzui says walking over and pulling off the fabric making my skin feel the sun through the window that was open.

" Why..." I mumbled

" You know why, I'll let you eat breakfast before we start training again. This time we need to add another session into play to help you improve more" Uzui's voice was monotone and i can hear his voice around the room.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I squinted my eyes at the sun before getting up and closing the window.

I yawned as I felt uzui large form qalk past me to go out of the room.

When he was gone I put my uniform on and slipped my Haori on last. I grabbed my nichirin sword and stood up.

I turned my head to look at the window I closed early and went up to it see the outside world.

When I opened it I heard birds and animal sounds surrounding the area. The sun light hit the leaves of the trees making them look neon green and some parts were shaded darker as the sun didn't hit them as hard.

I soon leave the window and opened the door to see my breakfast on a tray waiting for me.

I saw the smoke of the hot tea in the bamboo cup waiting for me.

I walked over to it and picked up the chop sticks gently. I looked around so I can stuff my face without being seen.

As I set the chopsticks down on the tray again after I finished my food. I silently thanked for the food before walking out of the estate.

As my feet touch the pebbles when I continued forward. I saw the insect hashira outside walking towards the butterfly estate.

"The insect hashira.... shes really pretty" I mumbled to myself as I turn my gaze away from her to look for uzui.

I walked ahead a bit more before seeing uzui leaning on the gate waiting for me.
I walked towards him before stopping in front of him

His height over towering me and his muscles shadow was basically blocking the sun.

His eyes were closed looking like he was asleep but I knew he was listening. I waited till he opened his eyes but he didn't.

I made a small thin line on my lips and tilted my head feeling strands of my hair cover part of my right eye.

The world of Sound || Uzui X Reader FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें