Chapter 10: Feeling

The sky was white as so the ground mimicked the sky itself today

The sky was white as so the ground mimicked the sky itself today. The day after it first snowed the ground has been covered in 4 inches of snow.

The cool air was chilly and ends up leaving temporary  snow frost on my exposed skin if i stand for too long.

I continued to repeat the scene that happened yesterday like there was no tomorrow.

It made my heart feel warmer then it originally is and my mind cloud up. My stomach would have the tingles of excitement and My body shivered through the  adrenaline.

I breathed out of my mouth seeing my own breath as I heard heavy foot steps tread along the snow behind me.

"Hey, you shouldn't be out here without something warm." a familiar masculine  voice says gently putting a fur blanket around my shoulders to hug my figure.

"Thank you, Tengen" I murmured as I turn my whole head around to look up at him smiling at me.

His hand gently brushes against my left cheek feeling how cold my face was on the surface.

"Hmmm you're cold I can feel your skin starting to freeze up" he spoke before gently picking me off the ground and taking to the inside of his estate.

I didn't say word, I couldn't say anything I was too focused about my feelings. I was also too busy feeling warm on his body as I gently rested my head on his broad chest.

I could hear his heart rate, but I was too drowzy in his hold i couldn't pay attention to the rthym of his heart beat.

"Isn't today supposed to be training? Why go inside?" I asked as he gently set me down on the tatsumi mat.

"Well right now you need to warm up first I can't afford for my tsuguko to get sick and freeze to death" Uzui says handing me a hot bamboo cup with tea in it.

My cheeks throbbed because of the cold leaving some small red splotches  of color onto them.  It looked like I was blushing and I was but it was easy to hide.

"So, you've improved alot did you even check to see what rank you are as a demon slayer " uzui asks crossing his arms and leaning his back against the wall.

I stop taking a sip of the hot tea and set it down on the wood floor infront of me.

I thought for a moment before pulling up my right hand and turning it into a fist.

A symbol slowly started to spread on the flat surface  of my hand. Uzui leaned forward a bit to see it, his lips made a grin and turning his face towards me.

"You're close to being a hashira y/n" he beams as I read the mark.

Kinoto 

It was right under  kinoe, kinoe  is under hashira so I had two more grades until I was a hashira.