Chapter 1: Years later

Yeonjun's POV:

3 years later

Our group is currently the most successful coed unit that was ever formed in the kpop industry, our debut broke tons of records, even the records that our groups were currently holding back then, TXT and ITZY's debuts back at 2019 was indeed legendary but TXTZY's unit debut was on another level.

"Hyung did you hear the news!! International shows wants to invite our unit!"

Kai suddenly barged into my room while holding his phone and he excitedly showed me our groupchat.

3 years into our career and we're already doing good, we still have comebacks as TXT from time to time but we all know that our TXTZY unit comebacks always had more hits and record breakings.

"That's good news Kai"

I said with a faint smile as our maknae giggled and he ran out probably to tell the others of the good news.

I was now laying on my bed as I stared at the ceiling of my room, it's been 3 years and we've gotten used to the changes, we can choose whether we want to practice at HYBE or JYPE building, we also live in the same dorm, our dorm has 5 rooms, Yeji and Chaeryeong, Lia and Yuna, Soobin and Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu while they let me have the solo room, I sighed as I still can't get her off my mind.

A lot of things changed over the years but the feelings I have for her didn't change at all, I miss her and I wonder where she is right now, I don't even know if she's still alive, that thought gave me a sudden pang on the chest, I just want to know if she's alright.

"Hey hyung we have a schedule later"

I tilted my head to Soobin who was standing at the door of my room, he was holding onto his bread while munching, he looked like a bunny that just woke up.

"Yes Bin I know, we need to prepare after we eat our lunch"

I said sounding so lifeless, I just feel different today, I guess it's because it's the certain time of the year again.

"It's been 3 years now hyung, you still can't get over her?"

His voice was laced with worry as he went inside my room, he closed the door and he went straight to lay down on the bed beside me.

"She's not here and it's all my fault"

I bit my lower lip as I sighed, it has exactly been 3 years since the incident happened, how could I forget when I saw her dying right in front of my eyes?

"No hyung, it was Ryujin's choice to run away, her name is cleared already but she still chose not to comeback to her group, you should stop blaming yourself"

I can't blame Soobin because he doesn't know that we found her 3 years ago, that she was in the verge of dying and she was in a coma then one day she disappeared from the hospital and no one knows about her whereabouts, I shouldn't have left her side, I should have made sure that I was there then maybe I won't be this clueless about what happened to her.

"Have you asked Hyunjin? He probably knows something"

Soobin asked and he spared me a glance, I shake my head as an answer, after the doctor announced that Ryujin was in a coma we never got to talked to each other, it was obvious that he was avoiding me,

"Maybe he's hiding something from you"

Come to think of it maybe Hyunjin really is hiding something? But who I am to doubt him?