Chapter 5: Set things right

Soobin's POV:

We're now at the hotel room and the girls are probably sleeping now in their unit while here I am now laying on my bed still awake because I can't fall asleep. I shifted my laying position as I faced Yeonjun hyung's bed but to my surprise he was awake too and he was looking at something while facing the opposite direction.

"Hyung?"

I called his name but he didn't spare me a glance and his eyes were fixed on his whatever he was looking at, I sat on my bed but he still didn't bother to look at me. I was looking at him and it's like he didn't notice that I'm still awake maybe because the only light that's open is the lamp beside his bed.

"I miss you so much"

I heard him whisper which perked my curiosity, I moved a bit closer to the edge of my bed to see what he was looking at and my hunch was right. He was looking at the polaroid picture that they took during our busking mission from 3 years ago.

It was a picture of Yeonjun hyung with Ryujin.

"I saw you earlier, was that really you or am I losing my mind now?"

I was just sitting there listening to my hyung's words and it was evident that he was longing for Ryujin so much.

"Ryujin-ah I know I'm the one at fault, I've hurt you so much and I don't have the rights to cry and call your name but I miss you, I really really miss you and I'm going crazy"

I heard his voice crack but I know hyung is doing his best not to cry, for three years I know he's stopping himself from crying, sometimes when it's just the two of us I would tell him to cry and let all the pain out but he refused to, he chose to keep the pain to himself because he thinks that he deserves all the pain that he is feeling right now.

"I don't know where you are, are you eating well? Are you doing the things that makes you happy? Did you manage to forget me? I just want to know if you're doing well, it's ok if you don't forgive me, it's ok if you resent me for the rest of your life, I just want you to be okay"

I felt my heart clench as I balled my hands into a fist, I feel bad for Yeonjun hyung because he keeps on blaming himself, for the past 3 years I know that he's always in pain but I can't blame anyone here, I know what Ryujin had been through is painful and traumatic, I can't blame her if she chose to run away. Yeonjun hyung was stupid I agree to that but he's been suffering so much that I just want him to forgive himself and move on now.

I reached for my blanket as I lay down again on my bed with my back facing Yeonjun hyung's bed. As much as possible I want hyung to forgive himself and let her go. I want him to let go of the past and move on, but he doesn't listen to me, he's still hoping that she will comeback to us.

In this quiet night I kept on listening to hyung's words.

⛄⛄⛄

The nine of us were here in the dining area, we chose to eat inside our unit instead of going out since we also need the time to prepare our stuffs since our flight back to Korea is only a few hours away.

"Vacation's over!!"

Kai whined like a kid and he dropped his face onto the table in front of us causing a loud thud sound, the looks that our members had on their faces says it all, they don't want to go back to Korea and work their asses off again.

"Hmmm? We weren't here for a vacation in the first place"

Taehyun stated in a matter of fact tone causing the people here to laugh, our two 02 liners were busy arguing and they were giving each other harsh clap backs making me shake my head, I know someone will get pissed by these two just wait and see.