Chapter 4: Letters

A/n: Sorry for the late update😭 I was too excited for the spoiler live and opening trailer that I forgot that I was supposed to update today😭

===

Ryujin's POV:

I was here standing beside the car while waiting for Hyunjin who's now inside the store buying some foods for our picnic date, I tied my long hair up in a ponytail and I was wearing a cap, I smiled when I saw Hyunjin come out of the store while holding a bag of food, he was just wearing casual clothes and sunglasses but he looks so handsome, and I would never say that out loud.

He wrapped his arms around me and he gave me a small smile, I chuckled at his actions and I also gave him a quick hug before I slightly pushed him away so that we can get on our way, he pouted but afterwards he went to sit at the passenger seat and I went to the driver's seat.

"I was supposed to buy pizza too but I think you missed eating Korean food, right?"

The way his eyes were expectant that he was right with his choice of food made me chuckle, I gave him a nod and I started the car, the way his eyes formed into crescents when he smiled and he was like an excited kid.

"Look Minho hyung sent this, he told me to show this to you"

He showed me something on his phone and a smile crept on my lips, it was a picture of Byullie and Dallie who's in Minho oppa's arms, there were a lot of pictures of Byullie and Dallie while playing with Soonie, Doongie and Dori.

"Minho oppa's doing a good job in taking care of my two babies"

I miss them, I missed my furballs but I can't take them here. Hyunjin told me that the other members of Itzy already knew that my two cats are with Minho oppa and it would be suspicious if I take them with me now, they might have an idea that I might still be alive. I think it would be better if things stay like this, if they think that I'm already dead and they should continue with their life, they would become more successful without a burden like me in the group.

I also knew that Minho oppa donated his blood for me to survive back then, he's one of the persons that I owe my life, Hyunjin also told me that Minho oppa took care of me when I was in a coma, he also treats me like his sister.

"I feel like I found another sibling"

I said and I found myself smiling at the thought, my brother would be happy right? That someone treats me like a sister the way that he treated me when he was still alive, oppa no one can replace you but you won't get mad at me if I treat Minho oppa as my brother too, right?

"Yeah! you and Minho hyung has a lot of things in common that you might actually be long lost siblings"

I chuckled at Hyunjin's remarks, he isn't wrong but I'm certain that I came from the family where I grew up, we were already almost at our destination, it was the beach where there was also a nearby park where we can go afterwards. We went to the grassy part of the park that was facing the beach.

I find it cute how Hyunjin brought a small pot and other things we needed to cook tteokbokki and other Korean foods, I really missed this kind of foods since I've been eating bread, rice and other American food that I'm not that familiar to Korean food anymore.

"You're really the best"

I gave him a thumbs up and he just gave me a hair flip, I chuckled because it was something that typical Hyunjin would do. And that moment I felt like we were back to our old days, where we would hang out at Hangang park near the Han River. Hyunjin really made an effort to make it feel like we're in Korea.