Chapter 3: Miss you

Yeonjun's POV:

We're going back to Korea tomorrow and they gave us a whole day for ourselves today, the busy streets here is really amazing knowing that we can freely wander around without hiding our identities.

"At least we can wander around with each other without worrying about dispatch"

Chaeryeong said making us laugh, we're here inside a souvenir shop to buy some things that we can use, and the caps and shirts had pretty designs that I was quite contemplating if I should buy or not.

"We've been here once during our rookie days for our US showcase"

Yeji said while smiling maybe because of their memories during their US tour, I've actually watched their Asian and American tours and they were really funny and they were having fun.

"Yeah I miss the old days"

Lia stated with a smile as she tried the cap on, and she giggled after seeing her reflection on the mirror.

"Can we buy food after? I'm hungry"

I felt Kai whined as he held my arm shaking it a bit for him to get my attention, from looking at the souvenirs I focused my attention to Kai who was giving me those puppy eyes while he was pouting.

"Guys let's eat after we finish buying souvenirs"

The other members of TXTZY instantly agreed to what I said since they were also feeling quite hungry because we've been shopping for hours already.

"How about we go for burgers and pizza?!"

Yuna suggested and she was eyeing a pizza house that sells burgers and other foods as well, we glanced at each other to see if everyone agrees with our maknae and it looks like everyone is in favour of her.

"So burger and pizza it is"

Yeji happily said and she clung her arm around Yuna and they headed off to the store with us following them from behind.

The people weren't minding us and most of them didn't even spare us a glance, it was like we're just normal people and not idols, it was quite a nice feeling though.

"Guys here!!"

We turned our head to Yuna who waved her hand to us while sitting on the chair, they've found a table already, well that was quick.

"Who will order?"

Chaeryeong asked when the 9 of us were all seated, we looked around until Lia and Taehyun volunteered, we gave the two our orders and now the seven of us were sitting still waiting for our food and boredom was taking over us.

"What are our plans after going back to Korea, noona?"

Kai asked Yeji while she paused for a bit trying to remember our schedule.

"What was our schedules, Bin?"

Yeji turned her attention to Soobin who was eating the peanuts here at the center of the table, geez he really can't wait for the food to arrive first.

"Comeback as a unit? I think it's a full album this time but I think they will give us 2 weeks rest first before we start our preparation"

Whines and groans were heard from our members but we all know that we can't do anything, this is our job.

A smile found its way to my lips as I witness our team leaders, they're in good terms now. I almost ruined their friendship too because of my stupidity, Yeji was really mad at me because of what I did while Soobin still defended me and he tried to explain my side to her, it actually took us months before Yeji forgave me and for them to be back as friends, I'm happy for the two of them and I'm thankful that Yeji and I are civil now.