Chapter 12: First day

Ryujin's POV:

Today was my first day here in JYPE building as an artist again and it feels nice, I missed this kind of feeling and excitement whenever I get to practice but one thing is for sure, I am not used to it anymore because my body is starting to ache as hell.

"Hey Ryuddaeng you okay?"

Yeji unnie asked and she sat beside me here on the couch, I gave her a nod to assure her that I was fine, I stretched my legs and arms since this is what I usually do whenever I experienced this during my trainee days.

"It feels like the first day of practice during our trainee days"

I said making the girls laugh, especially Chaeryeong since she was already there during my first day as a jyp trainee.

"Lmao you didn't stretch before your practice so you ended up having body ache on the very first day of our dance lessons"

Chaeryeong said followed by her teasing giggles so I gave her an okay sign as I rolled my eyes making them laugh even more.

"Good thing Hyunjin was there because if he wasn't around I don't know how you'll go back to our dorm"

Chaeryeong added making me smile as I remembered that day as well.

I was a new trainee and I was stupid for not doing the stretching routine before our dance class and when our practice was over I couldn't barely move since my body was aching so much, Hyunjin noticed how I was having a hard time and he even carried me on his back while we went on our way back to our dorms, he was the kindest and he made me feel comfortable even if it was just the first day after we met.

"Yeah I can't imagine how my life would be without that Llama"

I said with a pout, everyone knows how much I cherish Hyunjin, he's like my other half and if I lose him I might lose my mind too, he kept me sane during those times that I lost everything, he stayed when the world turned it's back on me.

"But where are the others though? It's only the 3 of us here"

I looked around the practice room but there was no sign of the other members aside from me, Yeji unnie and Chaeryeong.

"They're probably at JYP bob, let's go there I'm hungry too"

Yeji unnie said and she stood up, the 3 of us were on our way to our company's cafeteria but I was quite confused since the building is really quiet and I don't see any other employees, trainees or artists, I chose not to think about it since this must be the busy hours of the day.

I opened the door to the cafeteria when someone suddenly popped a party popper right in front of my face startling me and making me flinch as I glared at the two persons who did it.

"YAH HAN JISUNG!! YANG JEONGIN!!"

The two guys ran away while giggling like a bunch of kids, Jisung hid behind Minho oppa meanwhile Jeongin hid behind Chan oppa, what a bunch of annoying kids.

"WELCOME BACK SHIN RYUJINNNNN"

I paused when I just realized what was happening right now, I looked around and the staffs, trainees, producers, dance mentors, and other jyp artists where all inside the company's cafeteria and they were holding balloons meanwhile Hyunjin was now walking towards me while holding a cake.