Chapter 8: The Truth

Third Person's POV:

The members of TXT were still too stunned to process the situation that they happened to witness right now, they still can't believe that they're seeing ITZY complete again and they were surely happy about it.

"How?"

That was the only word that Soobin managed to ask Hyunjin, the girls were having a good time with each other so the members of TXT were asking Hyunjin.

"I'll tell you everything later"

Hyunjin said with his gaze fixed on Ryujin making sure that she was okay, and seeing her happy at this moment made Hyunjin smile, all that matters to him was her happiness, he wants Ryujin to be happy.

But it wasn't only Hyunjin who had his attention all towards the girl, Yeonjun was looking at her as well, Yeonjun still can't believe that she was here, hugging the girls and catching up with each other. Yeonjun barely moved an inch, it was like he was glued on the floor while staring at the girl that he missed for years.

"Ryuddaeng"

Yeji whispered while she was staring at the smaller girl, her eyes were getting teary as she stared at her.

"Yeddong unnie"

Ryujin whispered back and it was enough to cause Yeji to breakdown, hearing that nickname again after years felt so new to her, she missed it so much.

"Don't you ever dare to leave me again"

Yeji said as she cried harder and she hugged Ryujin, it was like all her worries and uncertainties vanished in an instant, she missed her Ryuddaeng so much.

"Noona?"

Kai's voice calling for Ryujin echoed through the room causing the girl to look at him, she just figured out that the other 4 members of TXT were already standing behind her back, the other girls gave her a smile and gestured her to have a talk with the guys too since they know that they were worried for her as well.

"Ryu? I'm not just seeing things, right?"

Beomgyu asked while covering his mouth, Ryujin smiled and she gave them a nod, Ryujin noticed that Yeonjun was just sitting on the side while staring at her, the girl mentally rolled her eyes and she didn't bother to spare him a glance.

He must be upset that I'm back

She thought to herself but she didn't really care, seeing how the girls were happy about her return made her happy, she will only think about those people who truly cares for her and not those who wants her gone.

"Yes, this is really me"