Chapter 2: With you

Hyunjin's POV:

I just finished my photoshoot as one of the models for the famous fashion brand, Louis Vuitton. I'm going to the park where I'm going to meet someone, the ride on the taxi was quiet and peaceful, the streets here in New York are really different compared to the Korea, yes it's quiet busier here but people here mind their own business so even I can freely roam around without being worried that someone might see me.

I was deeply immersed in my thoughts when my phone rang, I immediately fished it out of my jean's pocket as I checked the caller's id, it was Jeongin.

"Hey hyung!! Are you enjoying there?! Did you forget about us?! Huh?!"

Hearing Jeongin's voice made me chuckle, he's being dramatic, he let out dolphin screams so I pulled my phone away from my ear, what's the matter with this kid?

"It's only been 4 days since I left Innie"

I said sarcastically making the younger scoff on the line, afterwards I heard my other members laughing.

"Can't wait to see your photos Hyujin-ah!!"

Seungmin said, I missed these kids even if it hadn't even been a week since the last time I saw them.

"You're really busy Hwang, after your schedule there we would be preparing for our comeback"

Changbin hyung said, I nodded even if they can't see me, it's quite exhausting but I can do this, I'm actually lucky to be invited here at their New York event, I can get to see her.

"Bye hyung I think it's getting late there, you should rest"

Jeongin said as I also bid them goodbye, when I reached the park there was a lot of people but it wasn't that crowded, I immediately roamed my eyes to look for her, I tugged my hoodie as I placed my hands inside the pocket of my jeans, where is she?

I walked around until I saw a familiar puppy that made me smile, I immediately approached it and I smiled when it barked and ran towards my direction, I knelt down and I patted its head.

"Yes Kkami I missed you too"

I held Kkami as I carried the fur ball in my arms which made me roam my eyes around the park afterwards I saw her running towards my direction while holding Kkami's leash.

"Aish Kkami you're so active today"

She said with her monotone voice while she gave my puppy a deadpanned look.

"Hey Ryujinnie why are you fighting with my baby?"

I said while patting Kkami's head, she scoffed at my remarks which made Kkami bark at her. I reached for the leash that she was holding and I placed it on Kkami's collar then I placed him down so that I can talk to the girl in front of me.

"So surprise?"

I awkwardly said while I spread my arms widely, I didn't tell her that I'm coming to New York so that I can surprise her actually. She raised a brow and she placed her hand above her waist giving me her typical judging look, I chuckled as I took a step closer and I wrapped my arms around her, I hugged Ryujin tightly and I planted a kiss on top of her head.

"I miss you"

I said in a barely audible whisper but it was enough for her to hear, I felt Ryujin's arms wrapped around my waist and she pulled me closer to her.