Chapter 15: First Love

Third Person's POV:

After the announcement everyone went crazy and this doubled the anticipation of the public towards TXTZY's upcoming comeback, everyone is excited to see their first OT10 performance, they all can't wait to see Ryujin again.

While everyone was going crazy and they were thinking of different theories, the five members of itzy were walking on their way back to their dorms.

"Are you sure this is alright, unnie?"

Chaeryeong asked worriedly while looking at the bag of food and drinks that they bought from the nearby convenient store.

"This is completely fine"

Yeji said with a grin and she winked at Lia making the other unnie giggle as she gave Chaeryeong an okay sign.

"We're good not unless someone snitches on us"

Ryujin teased which made the other members of itzy laugh, among them it was Yuna who was the most excited about whatever they are going to do.

"The first one to get drunk will treat us with food for a week?"

Ryujin dared the moment that they went inside their dorm, and her members instantly agreed to her while the members of txt were looking at them weirdly.

"Wait wait what dare and who's getting drunk?"

Soobin said and he approached the girls as he snatched the bag that has bottles of soju from Yeji's hand.

"Hey give that back"

Yeji said as she glared at Soobin and she tried to take the bag back but the guy won't seem to give it back to them.

"Our comeback is just around the corner so don't even think about getting wasted"

Taehyun said as he stood up and he blocked the girls from reaching the plastic bag.

"It's literally our day off tomorrow can you just let us off the hook this time?"

Lia said while clasping her hands, it was 9 in the evening yet their dorm was noisy as hell because they were arguing about alcohol.

"We planned this years ago and we were supposed to get drunk and wasted when I turn into an adult, I want to get drunk and celebrate with my unnies why can't you let us do that?"

Yuna said like a kid but her words made the guys pause while they stared at her, they suddenly felt bad because they haven't really thought about that, they were already a unit when Yuna became an adult and she refused to celebrate with them or with her unnies back then because she wanted them to be complete, she wants to celebrate her adulthood with all of her unnies.

"Just let them, it's not like they will trash the dorm or they will do something stupid if they're drunk?"

Yeonjun said but he was quite unsure with the last part of his sentence, he took the bag of alcohol and other snacks and he gave it back to Yeji.

The girls were happy and they went straight to the living room where they placed all the food and drinks at the small table in the middle, they sat on the floor with their legs crossed as they rolled their hoodie's sleeves, they seem to be excited while the five guys were just watching them from the side.

"Are you not going to ask us to join you?"

Beomgyu said with a pout while he was leaning onto the wall, it doesn't really matter to him if they trash their dorm or not, they can always clean up after because what matters more for him is seeing them happy and enjoying the things that they want to do.