Chapter 14: Change

Ryujin’s POV:

Here I am now standing by the railings at the rooftop of our company building, we practiced all day today and it is now almost midnight, they are going to release our first concept photo where they are also going to announce my return to the group, and it is making me feel nervous.

The other members went home already while I chose to stay here, somehow I want to check the public's reaction when the members are not around me, because I don’t know how I will react and manage this situation.

Whatever feedbacks I receive there is no turning back.

“Ryujinnie?”

Someone called my name which made me glance at my side to see Hyunjin who was giving me a questioning look with his left brow raised.

“What?”

I raised my brow too and I gave him the same questioning look that he has right now, he squinted his eyes but he eventually chuckled as he walked closer towards me.

“Such a pabo, why are you here all alone?”

He sounded worried as he held both of my shoulders and he made me face him, he took his jacket off and he placed it on top of my shoulders.

Aigoo~ you really need to be taken care of”

Hyunjin said while he was gently caressing my hair while giving me a worried look, I let out a smile as I playfully hit his arm and he caressed the spot that I hit and he was whining like a kid.

“I’m worried Hyunjinnie

I said as I looked down, I was playing with my fingers since I feel so nervous, Hyunjin reached for my hand and he intertwined mine with his, which made me glance at him, he surely knows what I feel even if I don’t tell him, he understands me more than anyone else.

“You will be okay”

He squeezed my hand as he gave me a smile, the two of us were now sitting at the bench here at the rooftop while holding our phones as we patiently wait for the announcement, Hyunjin never let go of my hand and I can feel that he's nervous too but here he is, doing his best to assure me.

“Ohh they posted it already!”

Hyunjin said and I can feel my hands trembling when the notification also popped up on my phone’s screen.

Whoaaa look at those likes”

Hyunjin was stunned and so was I when the teaser's likes and shares went up rapidly, and it has only been a few minutes after they posted it.

“YAH YAH YAH everyone is going crazy!!”

I was just watching Hyunjin’s reaction and I can feel his nervousness as his grip on my hand tightened while his other hand was busy scrolling through his phone, I don’t even understand why I am just watching him instead of checking the public’s reaction and feedback about the announcement.