Chapter 11: Her choice

Third Person's POV:

It was already late but the members of itzy went on their way to their company building even if they have no idea why their pd called them, the company building was already closed but they can clearly tell that there were still people inside because the lights of the other studios and practice rooms were still open.

They went inside the elevator and went to the floor where JYP's studio was located, when they reached the front door the four girls went inside first, Ryujin chose to stay outside and wait for them to finish whatever they’re going to talk about.

“Pd-nim? Why call us out of the blue?”

Yeji asked the moment they sat down on the couch that was facing their pd, JYP gave the girls a questioning look because the girls have no idea.

“You’re trending and a lot of articles about you girls are being published every minute, how come you have no idea about it?”

Now they are more confused, JYP told them to check their phones and they did, they all had that shocked look on their faces when they saw what was stirring up on social media that started because of one Instagram post.

“Who posted this?”

Jyp asked and Yuna immediately raised her hand, their pd nodded the other girls were busy reading the articles to see what kind of feedback they've got.

---

Allkpop: (4 hours ago)

Fans said they spotted the members of itzy along the streets of Seoul but what caught their attention was they were with another girl which fans speculate to be Ryujin.

Comments:

-Stop giving us false hope allkpop

-Tf? We all want her to comeback but posting articles like this without confirmation from the company would only hurt us

-It's been 3 years allkpop? You’re still not tired about using Ryujin for clout? Let the girl have peace she had enough

-Coming from the same site that ruined her career years ago? Just stfu will you?

Koreaboo: (3 minutes ago)

ITZY members posted a certain picture with 5 silhouettes, fans speculate that they are with Ryujin and they are already speculating that Ryujin might have return and join the group again in their future group activities.

Comments:

-Allkpop and Koreaboo really doesn’t care as long as they get attention huh?

-Damn seeing this articles hurt, I miss Shin Ryujin so much😭