Chapter 10: Old lady

Yeji's POV:

A new day passed and here we are now inside our room at our dorm, Ryuddaeng was still at Minho oppa's house as of the moment, as much as we wanted to stay there, we can't since we didn't want to bother that house, we're quite annoying and messy when we're together.

Before I get out of bed, I immediately took my phone from my desk and I dialed that girl's number.

"YAH RYUDDAENG!"

I said out loud moment she answered my call not bothering if I might have startled her.

"UNNIE! IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING I STILL NEED TO SLEEP!!"

She whined and I let out a sly smile followed by an evil laugh she must be annoyed right now, I rolled to face the other side of the bed and I hugged my pillow.

"I'm just making sure that you're still there"

I said teasingly and I heard her groan in annoyance, funny how she's annoyed at me but she's not hanging up on the call.

"Don't you have work today?"

She asked in a more playful tone this time, I told her about our schedules and how we're going to be vacant for these 2 weeks since after that we will start our preparations for our next comeback, there was a part of me that wanted Ryujin to be with us this time, I miss practicing and promoting with her.

"Unnie do you want to go out? The 5 of us together?"

I immediately sat up and I was squealing with excitement that I happened to wake up Chaeryeong who was asleep, she gave me a glare but I gave her a smile instead.

"Ryu asked if we want to hang out, just the 5 of us"

After hearing what I said Chaeryeong gave me a thumbs up and she looked as excited as I was, the thought of the five us hanging out surely reminded me of our trainee days and our early days as an idol, it was always fun and exciting.

"Wait Ryuddaeng, let me ask Yuna and Lia too"

I stormed out of our room feeling all so happy and excited like a child, it may seem childish but I don't really care.

"Hey noona breakfast is ready!"

Kai called and the other guys were already at the dining area but I gave him a wait sign and I ran directly to Yulia's room, I barged in without knocking and just as expected the two were still sleeping soundly.

"You two wake up! Now!! Yah wake uppp!!"

I shouted and the two were startled as well, same reaction that I got from Chaeryeong earlier.

"It's the first day of vacation unnie, let us sleep in peace"

Yuna whined making me chuckle, vacation felt nice, since we're also a group under HYBE now we get to spend a vacation, something that was impossible when the only company that was managing us was JYPE, well at least we get some benefits from this collaborated unit.

"Ryudinnie asked if we want to hang out with her, but I guess I should decline and let you sleep ins-"

"Hell no! we're going!!"

Yuna suddenly said while being all excited and bubbly, I grinned knowing that we're going to have fun today, it feels nice to start our day like this.

"Okay Ryuddaeng! We're all in!"

I said to the girl on the other line and I heard her chuckle before she bid us goodbye.