Chapter 3: Exasperating

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Jina's POV。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

.・゜-: ✧ :-Next morning-: ✧ :-゜・.

In the morning, I saw Jaemin was on top of me. I gently laid him down on the other side of the bed and got up to get ready for the day. I went to the washroom and got ready.

I came out of the washroom and went near the bed. I caressed Jaemin's cheeks and heard him say,

"Daddy, I got a mommy for you and me." Jaemin said softly, still dreaming.

"Oh no, little boss." I heard a heavy voice from behind me.

I turned and saw Jeonghoon leaning on the door.

"How did you come in?"

"I just broke the lock."

I walked towards him and slapped his head. He took out his gun and placed it on my head.

"JEONGHOON" we heard Jaemin.

"Sorry boss."

"Baby, you are awake? Freshen up and we will have breakfast."

"I do not want to."

"No Jaemin. You will have to."

"Will you help me mommy? Please." He said stretching his arms in my direction to pick him up.

"Of course."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Kimchi fried rice."

"Not again. You should be eating different things so you become stronger. Do you not want strength?"

"No, I want Kimchi fried rice."

"No, Jaemin"

"Please please please please please plea-"

"Okay okay"

"I wanna have a burger." Jeonghoon demanded.

Who cared about Jeonghoon anyways? I just slapped him and Jaemin started giggling.

"You wanna go to the café with me today? I have work there."

"No, little boss will not go there. He will stay here and you will stay here as well. No one is going out."

I went towards Jeonghoon to slap him again but this time he blocked my hand and said,

"You was crossing your limits."

But before I could say something, he received a slap from Jaemin.

"Yay!!!!!" We said in unison and I gave Jaemin a high-five.

"Yes mommy, I wanna go to the café with you. I wanna see you working there."

❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃

On the way to the café, I was holding Jaemin and Jeonghoon was following us, as always.

"I do not like him much."

"Me too."

"We will not give him Kimchi fried rice today."

"And pour water on the couch so he will have to sleep on the hard floor."

We were very proud of ourselves and the plan we made to make Jeonghoon's life a little harder, so what, if it was only for a few days.

"Ahem ahem, I can hear what you are talking about." said Jeonghoon.

"Do you have something known as manners? This is a very bad habit. Idiot."

I was about to slap him but,

"Mommy wait. I wanna do it."

Then Jeonghoon got his second slap from Jaemin. This was better than me hitting this useless garbage bag.

"Ouch, is this a game for you now?" he said rubbing his head where Jaemin had just hit him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"WHAT IS THIS JINA? WHY DID YOU BRING A BABY?" my boss shouted at me.

"Sir, this is my sister's son. She had some important work so she left him with me and I could not leave him alone at home."

"Do you think my café is some playschool where you can bring children whenever you feel like?"

"Sorry sir, this the first and the last time, I promise."

"What proof do you have that this is your sister's son."

What the fuck?

Who asks that?

This guy is surely mad.

Jaemin took something out of his bag and gave it to my boss.

"See? They both look alike."

"What is her name?" boss asked licking his lips.

Such a pervert.

I did not know the name so Jaemin answered for me.

"Mina."

"Okay, anyways. If you do this again, you'll be fired."

"Thank you, sir."

"Sorry." Jaemin said

"It is okay. Come, I will give you some ice cream."

☆.。.:*.。.:*☆

Jaemin was eating his ice cream. God knows what came to his mind but he threw the ice cream on the floor. A customer stepped on it and fell.

"What are you doing, Jina? Help the customer."

"Okay."

»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««

"Jina, the tables are all full. Ask that kid to move."

"Sir, I cannot. I will pay double on everything he orders."

"I. Said. Move. Him. From. There." boss said making every word clear.

"Sir, triple?"

"Okay."

This greedy man.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I had given Jaemin some cupcakes. He finished it and ran towards me. But he dumped into a worker who had 5 glasses of milkshake in her hands. She dropped it on Jaemin.

"Are you blind? What did you do? You dropped the milkshake on Jaemin. You are useless." I shouted on the worker while cleaning Jaemin with a tissue.

"JINA! Do not scold her. You are useless. Get out."

"But sir-"

"YOU ARE FIRED."

o(〃^▽^〃)o

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: No, I am  not talking about 'Mina' from 'Twice'. I don't ship Jimin and Mina. So, please. Mina is just a name I randomly chose for Jimin's ex wife. Thank you for understanding. <3<3<3)