Chapter 6: Complications

✧༺♥༻✧ Author's POV ✧༺♥༻✧

Jaemin's behaviour was effecting Jimin a lot. He could no longer see him like that. He asked Jeonghoon about what happened at Jina's place.

Jeonghoon told him everything. After listening to him, Jimin felt bad for slapping Jina. But he was not sure.

That night also Jaemin slept late. Jimin wanted to do something about it. It was 0200 hours, he did not wait for the sun to rise, and called Jeonghoon.

"Yes boss?" he answered the call.

Jeonghoon's voice not at all showed tiredness. For him, serving his boss was more important that his sleep.

"Go to that girl's house. NOW. I want you to bring her to Jaemin."

"Yes boss."

**✿❀❀✿**

It had already been 30 minutes since Jimin called Jeonghoon. He was pacing the room, waiting for the call. He wanted Jaemin to meet Jina as soon as possible.

Jimin was dying to see Jaemin smile again. His phone in his pocket started to vibrate. He quickly answered.

"Hello, where are you? Is she with you? Is she not agreeing to come with you? Does she need more money? Is she-"

"The door is locked. I asked a neighbour and they said that she stays away from her house more of the time. She didn't really talked about where she goes or stays, to the neighbors."

"Okay, come back. I need you to get me her address. Find out where she is."

Jimin hung up. He was frustrated because of the fact that he would not get to see Jaemin smile for a few more hours.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IS FINDING AN ADDRESS THIS HARD FOR YOU? I DIDN'T ASK FOR A DETAILED INFORMATION. THE ADDRESS IS ALL I WANT. YOU CAN NOT EVEN GET THAT FOR ME." Jimin shouted.

It had been two days since Jeonghoon was looking for Jina's address. The house Jina used to live in was the only place she owned, where she was not found. Then Jeonghoon remembered that she had got a call from some 'aunt'.

*:..。o○ 2 Days Later ○o。..:*

Jaemin had fallen sick. He had not been eating and sleeping properly. Jimin was very worried about him.

Jimin went to Jaemin's room. He saw that Jaemin was smelling something but as soon as Jimin entered he hid the thing. Jimin saw it, after all, he was an experienced mafia.

゚+*:;;:* Jimin's POV *:;;:*+゚

"Hello Jaemin. How are you feeling now?"

"I'm good, daddy."

"Jaemin, are you happy?"

"Yes daddy."

"Sure?"

"Y-yes daddy." His eyes started to get watery.

"Daddy, I don't feel well. I'mma sleep. Good night." He covered himself with blanket.

I saw a peach colour top on the bed. It was that girl's top. Jaemin was smelling it.

So I tried to smell it as well. It did smell very nice.

The door swung open. I hid the top behind me and looked in the direction of the door.

"Boss, I fo-found her ad-address." A panting Jeonghoon said.

*+:。.。。.。:+*

I was standing in front of a mansion. Not bigger than mine, but it was big enough.

If she stayed here, why was she working at a café?

I went inside and rang the doorbell. I was expecting to see the young girl. But an old lady opened the door. She looked at me from head to toe.

"I want Jina."

"Who are you?"

"I wanna talk to Jina. Not you."

"You must be her boyfriend. What a slut! What is my house to her?"

She talked to herself while walking inside the house.

"JINA, COME HERE. YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE." The old lady shouted.

Jina came down the staircase.

"You're doing all this? *slap* You know you've lost your job. *slap* You have still not found a new one. *slap* WHAT ABOUT YOUR DEBT? *slap* *slap* *slap*"

I had had enough. So I just,

*BANG*

˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: I had a very sinful dream about me and Jimin. I don't wanna go into details *blush* <3<3<3)