Chapter 11: Don't Let go

Let Go Series #1

Day 5

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Jina's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I woke up and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I saw that Jimin was on the sofa talking to a girl. She was back facing me. I felt kinda uneasy.

That was the first time I saw him with a girl. Him talking about Mina didn't affect me at all. She was his wife.

She was the one he loved the most. I knew I was nobody. Then I noticed the girl. I knitted my eyebrows.

Is she someone I know?

That's when Jimin noticed me. He smiled at me. His expression changed from serious to sweet.

No, Jimin.

Please, don't give me false hope.

"Jina, meet Kim Jiya, Jaemin's babysitter."

Jiya?

No way.

Jiya turned around. My eyes widened.

What is she doing here?

I shouldn't be here.

What do I do?

I was nervous. I wanted to run away but it felt as if my feet were cemented to the ground. Jiya gave me a glare.

"Do you know her, Jina?" Jimin asked.

"Of course not, sir." Jiya replied.

"I am asking Jina." He coldly said to her.

"Jimin, I don't know her." I said and ran to the kitchen.

*:..。o○○o。..:*

I was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. I was harshly turned around and felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I looked at the person who did it. It was not a surprise.

"Bitch, why are you here?"

I didn't reply to Jiya. I was not allowed to talk back without permission. She threw the omelette that was on the pan and pressed my hand on it.

I screamed and tried to pull my hand back. But she didn't let go. She suddenly held my hand and started blowing it.

"Oh my god Jina, are you okay? You should take care of yourself. Look, what happened."

I was confused but then Jimin grabbed my hand. Jiya must have seen him entering the kitchen that was why she was faking it.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

It was 3 p.m. and I was going upstairs to Jaemin's room. A hand pulled my top from behind and pushed me. I fell down from the stairs. My vision was not clear but I felt liquid on my forehead. I was bleeding.

"JINA!" Jiya screamed, again showing fake concern.

"Jina, how did that happen?" Jimin came and picked me up.

"Sir, she tripped."

*+:。.。Jimin's POV。.。:+*

I didn't say anything else and took Jina to my room. I sat her down on the bed and started to treat her bleeding forehead. I was cleaning her wound and she hissed in pain.

"Few more minutes." I was focused.

"It's okay mommy. Daddy will make it right." Jaemin said, gently stroking her cheek.

"Jimin, you don't have to do this." she pushed my hand away.

"Why not? You helped me last time. Now, it's my turn." I slapped her hand away and continued.

"What if I get hurt again, in the evening?"

"I will treat your wound again."

"Don't bother. I might get a million cuts and burns in a single day."

I looked into Jina's eyes.

"Why? Is something wrong?"

Jina stood up from the bed.

"I am here for Jaemin and I will be here for 3 more days." she said coldly and left.

♥*♡∞:。.。 Jina's POV 。.。:∞♡*♥

I ran to my room hoping to not meet Jiya again. I successfully reached my room, safe and sound and then locked the door. I went inside my washroom and dropped to the floor. The thought of leaving Jimin and Jaemin was scaring me.

But I had to. It was unfair how I had grown so fond of Jimin in just 4-5 days. Now, I also knew that Jiya was working there. I had to leave as soon as possible.

I can't let Jiya do this to Jimin.

Should I tell him?

No, I can't.

Maybe I should just warn him once.

I don't know what to do.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬ Jimin's POV ♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

Will she really leave us after 3 days?

Will she really leave me after 3 days?

My heart started to beat faster thinking about Jina leaving me and Jaemin alone. I didn't know when that happened, but I really needed her by my side. I needed her to stay with me. Stay with us. In our mansion. And calling it hers as well. Jaemin interrupted my thoughts.

"Daddy, why did you let mommy go again? Please don't let go of her this time." I nodded.

I won't.

(♥_♥)
.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: OMG! The next chapter is really heart breaking. I was crying while typing it. But it is an important one, so don't skip it. Best of luck. I am ready with more waffle rolls. <3<3<3)