Chapter 19: Smut 🔞

.・。.・゜✭・ Jina's POV .・✫・゜・。.

"Jina, you look so sexy."

Jimin smiled at me as he removed my bathrobe.

"I'm only in my bra and shorts." I said nervously.

My heart was racing. I had never done anything like this before. I knew it was wrong.

But I still wanted to. At that moment, it was the only thing I wanted. He got behind me and grabbed me by my hips.

"I want you..." He whispered in my ear.

Jimin started kissing my neck and I could feel his icy cold hand going inside my shorts.

"Now." He said in a deep voice.

Jimin gently slid two fingers inside me. I hissed in pain.

"Jimin, I'm a virgin."

"You've told that to me already, Jina." He said kissing my neck.

"B-but, I've also never been touched before."

Jimin's fingers stopped moving. I moaned because of the pain.

"It hurts more when you keep your fingers still."

"Okay. So, I'll keep moving them." I felt him smirk on my neck.

It became difficult for me to stand. Jimin moved his fingers in and out of me so slow. I let out a few moans. He started to suck on my neck.

"Jimin I-"

"Shh, let me take care of you." He interrupted me.

Jimin's fingers started going faster inside me. It felt like heaven. I moaned again as he sucked on my neck and grabbed my breast with his free hand.

I bent my feet alittle, unable to stand. I dropped my head on his shoulder and looked at him while moaning.

He smirked at me, not stopping at all and kissed me. Both of us were breathing heavily.

"You want me?" he whispered in my ear.

I moaned a 'yes' and reached my high. Jimin slid his fingers out and it took me by surprise. I was gonna fall but he held me by my waist.

"We've just started." He chuckled at how weak I was.

"Yah, it's my first time." I hit his arm.

Jimin lifted me and carried me to the guest room as we didn't want to wake Jaemin up. He layed me flat on my back and I watched him.

He came closer to my face. He pecked my lips and smiled, looking at me. He carressed my cheek.

"Jina, would you allow me to be your first? Do you trust me just a little bit?" He asked for permission.

(A/n: The only thing Jimin would never ask permission for is dancing. Coz he doesn't need permission to dance. HEEHAHAHAHA! Okay, moving on. In mind - Why do I embarrass myself every time?)

I pulled him towards me and kissed him. My hands in his hair. I broke the kiss. My eyes still closed.

"Jimin?"

Jimin hummed in response. I opened my eyes to look at him. He was looking into my eyes.

"I trust you enough to lose my virginity to you. I trust you with my everything. I really do." I whispered.

Jimin smiled and pecked my forehead one last time before he stood up from the bed. He took off his pants and was left in his underwear while getting on the bed.

I layed on my elbow for support and watched him slowly taking off my shorts. He threw them across the room and kissed my stomach and then my inner thighs. I moaned with every kiss.

His lips were so soft and his eyes never left mine. He unclipped my bra and started to suck and nibble on my nipples. He looked at me everytime his tongue hit my skin and I couldn't help but moan each time.

I could feel how wet I was. Wet for Jimin. He kissed a path down my stomach to my core and took off my panties. I felt him spread my legs wide.

"Jimin, no. Just fuck me. I don't have enough energy to cum thrice in just an hour. Please." I panicked.

"Baby, you are my responsibility now. I wanna ruin you. You will always remember this night. I want you to not be able to walk for the rest of your life."

"What? You are not planning to break my legs. Are you?" I chuckled.

"Even if it was that way, I'd always be there for you, no matter how much you annoy me."

"Jimin, I'm sorry to interrupt. But..."

"But what?"

"You see, we are in an awkward position right now. And I'm very horny. Please just fuck me~" I whinned.

"Not yet, baby."

"Ji- aah!"

(A/n: That would sound like Jina is moaning Jiya's name. Lmao!)

Before I could even look, Jimin's mouth attacked and I fell back in pleasure. He was amazing. He reached up and grabbed my boobs while looking at me.

He replaced his tongue with his fingers and kissed me. I arched my back and screamed with pleasure.

"You still want me?" he asked in a husky voice.

It turned me on even more. I struggled to get out a sentence without moaning.

"Yes!"

Jimin fingered me faster.

"Oh God! No more!" I said under a moan.

I felt my stomach tighten and my toes curl as I climaxed again. Before I knew it Jimin's boxers were off. He gently put his cock inside me.

He held my legs up to his shoulders and put his hands on my knees. He started moving after making sure I was comfortable and ready. He pushed into me. I was enjoying every minute of it.

He dropped my legs and put them to each side and came closer to me. I moaned as we kissed. He started to give my neck wet kisses.

"I wanna hear you scream my name." he whispered.

Jimin flipped me on my hands and knees.

"What's my name?"

I moaned so loud from the pleasure I was feeling.

"Jimin! Jimin!" I moaned.

I grabbed onto Jimin's arms on my hips and pressed my back to his chest. We were about to reach our high.

"One more time." he groaned.

I felt Jimin's tongue swirl around my ear while he pushed faster and faster into me. I grabbed his neck as I was pushed off the edge.

I yelled while we orgasamed together. We fell on the bed and I turned to look at him while he was gasping for air. We kissed.

"Round 2?" he asked with a smirk.

ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕡ

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: You really thought I was innocent. Huh? C'mon, I'm an ARMY. BTS ARMY. This fandom is anything but innocent.<3<3<3)