Chapter 22: Let Her Go

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ Jina's POV ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 05:00 A.M. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I woke up early. At round 05:00 in the morning. I felt something between my legs.

It was Jimin's hand. It looked as if he was trying to comfort me, as it did hurt a little after the events that took place the previous night. All the night we were tangled up in his bed.

I removed Jimin's hair from his forehead. But, they bounced back to their original place. It was fun.

I kept doing it a few more times and then chuckled. Jimin hugged me tighter in his sleep. He buried his head in my neck.

I could feel his ticklish breathe. I caressed his cheek. My smile faded from my face. My eyes became teary.

"Please, don't make it harder for me to leave than it already is."

I wanted to hug him. But, I pushed him away. I didn't wanna get weak. I sat up on the bed.

Will I be able to walk now?

I heard that walking gets hard after triple x.

I should get going before Jimin sees me naked.

"He's already seen you naked." The devil on my left shoulder said.

"But that was a different case. And it was dark at night too." The angel on my right shoulder said.

"Can you please stop? Come later." I whisper-yelled at them.

I flicked the angel and devil from my shoulders and got down from the bed. To my surprise, my legs were fine.

Wait, actually?

I jumped.

It's not hurting.

I kicked in the air.

Still not hurting.

I stretched my legs and did a split. I moaned when the cold floor touched my lower region.

Wow!

Cold floor never felt this good.

I turned my head to look at Jimin.

But, it felt better when he touched me.

I blushed. All of a sudden, I slapped both my cheeks with both my hands.

Jina, focus.

I wore my clothes again.

Shit man!

I wanna wear fresh clothes.

Lemme just get out of here first.

I'll take the longest bubble bath any human has ever taken in the history.

I walked towards Jimin. I covered him with the blanket properly. I pecked his lips.

"I'm leaving, Jimin. I will miss you. And I will never forget last night." I pecked him again.

I then went to Jimin's room. I peeked inside. I saw Jaemin spread out on bed.

I chuckled and shook my head. I went near. I picked him up in my arms.

He was a heavy sleeper. He hugged me.

"My small baby has become a big boy. Slept all alone in the room. Huh?" I pecked his cheek.

I cradled Jaemin for some time. As I knew it was going to be my last time. He hugged me tightly and mumbled a tiny 'mommy'.

My eyes got teary, again. I carried him to the guest room. I tugged him inside the blanket with Jimin. They hugged each other.

My two most precious souls looking adorable as always.

I smiled and took out my phone from my pocket. I clicked their picture. Then, I took out pen and paper from my bag.

I wrote a letter for Jimin to read later. I kept it on the bed-side-table. I kissed both the babies.

It's time for me to leave.

I don't think I will ever be able to meet you guys again.

Especially, after Jason gets to know that Jiya is no more.

I'm sure he already knows it by now.

I can't put you in danger.

I hate to say this but,

I hope we never meet again.

I quickly made breakfast for the both of them. Then, I left the place. Tears constantly falling from my eyes.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Because I wrote a chapter in which Jimin was pouring his love for Jina, I felt like I HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO write one for Jina as well. <3<3<3)