Chapter 4: Imposed Disengagement

.・。.・゜✭・Jeonghoon's POV.・✫・゜・。.

We were on the way, back to the small house Jina lived in. She had gotten fired.

It was my chance to tease Jina. I had had enough.

"Hey, jobless fellow." She ignored me.

"What did your boss say? Oh, ex-boss I mean. Useless. Yup, that's exactly what you are." I said, giving emphasis on 'ex'.

Jina was not responding at all. But then I saw that little boss' expression was starting to change. But didn't care a lot about that.

Watching Jina helpless was giving me pleasure. It was my turn to do something she always did to me.

I walked behind Jina and slapped her head. Little boss ran up to me and kicked my balls.

"Jeonghoon, say one more thing and you are going to lose your job as well."

I was in a lot of pain and just nodded. Jaemin ran to Jina and hugged her. She lifted him up, in her arms.

"Sorry, mommy. It was my fault" He apologized.

"Not at all. In fact, I'm the one who should be sorry. I ruined your clothes."

Jina kissed Jaemin's cheek. He still had some milkshake on him. Then I heard her moan in satisfaction.

Jina tasted the milkshake on Jaemin's cheeks. They both started to giggle, making the atmosphere a little lighter than it was before.

"Sorry, mommy." Jaemin said with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay, sweetie."

"I will never be naughty. I will always listen to mommy." He started crying.

"Shh, don't cry. I will get a new job. Don't worry about that." Jina hugged Jaemin and rubbed his back softly.

I was so confused. Why was little boss upset? I always felt he was too young to understand things.

Jaemin once had dropped ink on boss' important papers and was not at all sorry. Boss loved him so much that he did not even scold him for that.

What kind of a bond has Jina and Jaemin developed in just a few hours?

»»----><----««

We reached home. Jina helped Jaemin take bath. He wore her clothes after that. Jaemin was in shorts and T-shirt.

In the evening, Jina was in the kitchen, cooking dinner and I was on the sofa. We heard a loud scream.

It was Jaemin's voice. We ran to him. He was holding his finger.

I went to Jaemin and tried to look at his hand. But he pushed me and ran to Jina.

"Mommy, I cut my finger." He cried.

"Oh my god, how did you do it?" Jina's voice was shaking.

"I was trying to cut a heart for you with that." He said pointing at a pair of scissors.

Jina sat Jaemin down on bed and started treating his cut. I could hear two different sounds of sniffing. That was when I noticed that even Jina was crying.

It was all very confusing for me. Too much to take in one single day.

They are like real son and mother.

Jaemin hugged Jina and slept after sometime. She laid him on the bed, covered him with blanket and got back to cooking dinner.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

I and Jina had had dinner. Jaemin was still sleeping so we did not disturb him.

We were sitting on the sofa, relaxing. Jina's phone started ringing.

"Aunt?" She whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

Jina stood up and went a little far. But I could still hear what she was saying to the person that was saved as 'Aunt' in her contacts.

"I lost my job today..... I will find a new one soon, I promise..... Yes, I will pay all the debt on time. Don't worry about that..... Sorry..... Okay, bye....."

Jina came and sat near me. I didn't care much but as I had heard her conversation, I was a little curious to know about it. Just when I was about to ask Jina, Jaemin came from the room, rubbing his eyes, looking adorable in loose shorts and T-shirt.

"Mommy, why did you leave me?"

"Sorry baby. Come, let's have dinner. I made your favourite."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Jaemin had had dinner and was sleeping in Jina's arms when we heard the doorbell.

"Right now? Who would come to my place at this time?" Jina said her thoughts out loud.

"Let me open the door." I said stopping her.

I took out my gun and walked to the door slowly, without making any sound. I did not open the door. It was dangerous.

I had to protect Jaemin. We heard loud knocking on the door. Jina flinched.

I, very quietly, twisted the door knob and pointed the gun at the person on the door.

"B-boss?"

"Go to the car. We are going home."

I left without asking anything else and putting the gun back into my jacket.

●○●○●○●○Jimin's POV●○●○●○●○

I sent Jeonghoon to the car. Then, I heard a sweet voice.

"Who is it? This useless idiot, I swear-" She stopped.

She looked at me in the eyes, a little scared. She was pretty. And her eyes were like Mina's.

■□■□■□■□■Jina's POV■□■□■□■□■

I went to the door. Jeonghoon was nowhere to be seen.

A very dangerous, cold and handsome looking man was on the door. I was scared.

Will he do something to Jaemin?

"Y-yes?" I asked, subconsciously hugging Jaemin tighter.

Jaemin woke up, maybe because of my tight grip.

"DADDY!"

That's when I remembered that it was the same guy from the café. I gave Jaemin to him.

They hugged each other. Jaemin's daddy broke the hug and looked at his clothes.

"What are you wearing? Where are your clothes?"

"When we went to work, some milkshake fell on my clothes and-"

"Work? Milkshake?" He looked at me angrily.

Jaemin's daddy slapped me. Jaemin put his hand in the air to stop him but he grabbed his hand and saw the band aid I had put on Jaemin's finger.

"YOU HURT MY SON?"

He slapped me once again and I fell on the ground. Jaemin saw and cried loudly.

"MOMMY!"

"Mommy? Fucking gold digger."

Jaemin's daddy threw a bundle on notes on me. Maybe the payment for taking care of Jaemin. Jaemin was crying very loudly.

The pain in my heart, hearing Jaemin cry, was way more than the pain on my cheeks, because on the slaps. Jaemin's daddy turned around and slammed the door shut.

ヾ(^-^)ノ

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Jiminie~ how rude of you! <3<3<3)