Chapter 23: Everyday

.・゜゜・ Jimin's POV .・゜゜・

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 1 Month Later ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I was on my bed, staring at absolutely nothing at all. In the past month, all I had done was think about that one week that Jina spent with us. I was devastated.

But, surprisingly enough, Jaemin only cried for about five days, in the starting. I was shocked. As much as I hated to admit it, he adored and valued Jina more than I did.

Their bond was way better and stronger than my bond with her. She still left us.

Jina, you loved Jaemin if not me.

How could you just leave us?

I started to cry. I missed her so damn much. I tried finding her.

But, didn't succeed. She was not even found at her aunt and uncle's mansion. I felt hopeless as ever.

✧༺♥༻✧ Jaemin's POV ✧༺♥༻✧

I was in my room, doing my maths homework, peaceful. But, then came a problem, I didn't know the solution of. Jeonghoon was also busy with his own work. It was a secret from me but I knew they were looking for mommy.

Why are they wasting their time?

They can just ask me.

I rolled my eyes. But, stopped immediately when I remembered mommy told me it was not a very good thing.

But, this a secret.

Only me and mommy are supposed to know.

I will not tell anyone.

I smiled from ear to ear. Then, I took my notebook and pencil and went to daddy.

"I know what is plus. But, I have no idea what this tilted cross is. It looks like a small 'x'. Oh god! Maths sucks." I pouted.

Hannah, one of our maids, stopped me. She bent to my eye level.

"Jaemin? Who taught you that word?" She asked.

"I'm a good boy. I learn everything in school."

"No, I mean the 'S' work."

"Oh! That one? I heard Jeonghoon say it."

At the same time Jeonghoon came from behind. Speak of the devil, here he is.

"What did I say?" He said, completely clueless.

Hannah stood up with an unreadable expression. She raised her hand and hit Jeonghoon on the head. Then, she started to scold him.

That was very fun. I laughed watching them like that. Then, I ran to daddy's room.

I was still chuckling when I entered his room. I saw daddy wiping off his tears. I went to him. I sat on his lap.

"You are looking happy. What happened?" He smiled with red eyes.

"Daddy, Hannah hit Jeonghoon on the head." I laughed again.

Daddy chuckled a little and then hugged me.

"Daddy, you think you can fool me?" I looked at him.

"What?"

"You are forgetting something." I crossed my arms.

"And that is?"

"That, I am a big boy."

Daddy chuckled. Then, he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I know you are, love."

"Dadda?"

"Yes, baby?"

"You miss mommy. Right?"

**✿❀Jimin's POV❀✿**

You really had to ask that now.

Didn't you?

A few tears rolled out from my eyes and fell on Jaemin. He stretched his tiny hands and wiped them. I hugged him.

He hugged me back. He started to pat my back. I hugged him tighter.

My baby really has become a big boy.

"I'm so sorry, Jaemin. I know I promised to not let mommy go this time. But I failed. Daddy failed, Jaemin. He failed." I cried harder.

Jaemin broke the hug. He took out a peach coloured T-shirt and wiped my tears with it. The smell was of lavenders.

Reminding me of Jina. Then, it hit me. That top was the same top that Jaemin had when he returned from Jina's house.

"Daddy, stop crying. Right now." He ordered.

It took me a few minutes but eventually I did stop crying. Then, Jaemin cupped my face.

He pulled me closer and kissed my face all over. Just how Jina used to do to him. Then, he looked into my eyes.

"Yes. Now you are looking like a big boy too! Now listen. Daddy, do you really wanna get mommy back?"

"I wish I could, Jaemin."

"Okay. I can help you in bringing her back to us."

"You can?"

"Yes, of course I can."

"But how?"

"Because I see her everyday."

ଘ( ᐛ ) ଓ

.

.

.

.

.

[{(♡♡♡A/n: THE BOOK IS OVERRRR!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! THANKS A LOT FOR READING, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! ♡♡♡)}]

ଘ(੭ ᐛ )♡

ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚

˚̩̥̩̥( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )*̩̩͙✩