Chapter 7: Enchant

Day 1

♥*♡∞:。.。 Jina's POV 。.。:∞♡*♥

I was in the car with Jaemin's daddy. My hands were shaking. I was very scared. He was a dangerous man.

God, help me please.

What will happen now?

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬ Flashback ♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

Aunt was slapping me. She was very angry that a guy came to her house. Then I heard a loud gun short. Both, I and aunt, flinched. We looked in the direction of Jaemin's daddy. He had fired a bullet in the air.

"It works." With that he started walking towards me.

Jaemin's daddy harshly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the main door.

"I will take her with me." he said to aunt.

My aunt didn't say anything. She did not care about me at all. So, didn't even try to oppose Jaemin's daddy.

I had to save myself from him. I didn't know why and where he was taking me. He had already slapped me twice for what happened to Jaemin.

Is he planning to punish me more?

"Please leave me alone. I am very sorry. I really am. I will never go near Jaemin again. I promise. Please, let go-"

"If you say another word, your brain will not remain in your skull." He said pointing his gun at my head.

Jaemin's daddy's eyes were dark. It looked as if he would actually do what he said, without thinking twice. I looked at him then at the gun.

I nodded my head rapidly, wanting him to remove the gun from my head. I was scared. What if he had pulled the trigger by mistake?

It wouldn't have affected him but I would have been dead. He started to drag me again. We reached a very fancy car.

It was a black and red coloured car. If I was not terrified, my eyes would have been out of their sockets. He pushed me to the co-driver's seat.

I did not complain. He sat in the car as well and started driving. He had two more cars with him for security, it seemed like. One in front and the other, behind us.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ End Of Flashback ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

It had been approximately twenty minutes since we sat in the fancy car owned by Jaemin's daddy. None of us said a work after leaving aunt's mansion.

The reasons were different though. I didn't talk because I was not allowed to. And he didn't talk because he was mad. That's what I had guessed.

"Jina, I am really sorry I scared you. Also, for slapping you that day. Can you please forgive me?" he said coldly.

There was silence in the car again. Jaemin's daddy was waiting for me to say something. But got no response in return.

He looked at me once. That's when he realised the command he had given me.

"Oh, you can speak now."

"It is okay, sir. I know you were concerned about Jaemin."

"Call me Jimin."

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

We reached Jimin's mansion. It was huge. Bigger that aunt's. We walked in and entered Jimin's drawing room.

It was beautiful. The interior design was the best. While I was busy admiring the house, I heard Jimin call me.

"Okay Jina, listen. Jaemin missed you a lot. And he has not been eating and sleeping properly ever since we left your house that day. I want you to stay with him for a week. After that you will never meet him again. And you will yourself tell him this, before going. He does not listen to us." He turned around after that.