Chapter 15: 2 More Days

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Jimin's POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I slowly opened my eyes. Mina's dreams always got me worked up. But this one was relaxing. I felt at ease. I turned my head to the side and saw Jina cradling Jaemin. He was shivering and had held her tightly.

"It's okay, baby. It was just a dream. They are not true."

"Really mommy? You will not leave. Will you? Promise me mommy, please."

"No way, Jaemin. I will never leave you. How can I leave my precious kimchi fried rice lover? I am here. With you."

I assumed Jaemin might had had a dream like mine. The way Jina consoled him was soothing. Unknowingly, I also felt every good after hearing her say those things.

"For 2 more days." she whispered.

Jina made sure Jaemin could not hear her. And he didn't. But I did. All the comfort I felt a few seconds ago, disappeared within a fraction of seconds. Then I sat up. She looked at me. Her eyes grew wide.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I don't know how I came here. I remember sleeping in my room last night. But when I woke up, I was here. I must be sleep walking. I was about to leave but then I saw that Jaemin was sobbing in his sleep. I couldn't leave him like that. So, I just-"

"How's your wound?" I cut her off.

"Huh? Oh! Um, y-yeah. I-It's fine now."

I nodded then headed towards the washroom to freshen up.

.・゜-: ✧ :--: ✧ :-゜・.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Author's POV ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jimin called everyone in the living room.

"Listen everyone, today a friend of mine is coming over. He needs to see all of you. Most you of are at my house because of him. He was the one who suggested you guys to me. So, most of you know him already. No one will leave the house without permission today."

Everyone nodded. Jimin asked everyone to do their own work. Jina walked up to him. He smiled looking at her. She also returned a small smile before speaking.

"Jimin, does your friend want to see me as well? I was thinking of just staying in room with Jaemin. Actually, he really needs me after the dream he had this morning."

"My friend will only take five minutes of yours. I'm sure he will have no work with you but it would be great if you could just join us here for some time." Jimin said, brushing her arm softly.

Jina nodded and went back to Jaemin.

❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃

The time was 1700 hours. The bell rang. Jimin called everyone while Jina went to open the door. The door slowly opened. Revealing...

"Kim Namjoon!"

∩( ✧Д✧)∩

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: I wanna write long chapters guys. But I had already decided the chapter cut off even before I published this book. I thought it would be too much for me. But now I realised that I wanna write longer chapters. WHAT DO I DO? <3<3<3)