Chapter 16: Jina Sus

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Author's POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Kim Namjoon!" Jina whispered.

Namjoon was looking at Jina. He was sure he had seen her somewhere, but couldn't remember exactly. Whereas, Jina recognised him in first glance.

She tried to avoid him after that. Jimin and Namjoon sat on the sofa while everyone else was standing. Then, Namjoon started.

"We have gotten an information that there is someone amongst us who is with Kang Jason."

Jina's eyes widened. She immediately looked at Jiya, who eyed her back, as a sign to act normal.

"What's happening there? Focus here!" Namjoon ordered.

"If the person gets caught red handed, he or she will be killed. But if the person tells us willingly, no harm will be done. Okay, dismiss."

Everyone returned to whatever they were doing. Jimin looked at Namjoon and was about to tell him about the little interaction between Jina and Jiya he saw when Jason was mentioned. But, Namjoon spoke before Jimin could.

"Yeah, I saw that already. What's her name again? Jina? I feel like I have seen her somewhere. Something is not right. Is she..." He paused.

"With Jason?" Jimin completed.

Jimin loved Jina. But the fact that she was suspicious and might have betrayed him hurt him very much. After that, all he did was control himself till Namjoon left.

After he closed the main door, he ran to Jina's room. His entire body burning with hatred and sadness. The kind of feelings he felt for Jina on the first day started to resurface.

On his way to Jina's room, Jimin heard a scream. He peeked inside the room scream had come from. He saw Jiya smashing a flower vas on Jina's shoulder.

That was when he realised that it was Jiya who had been giving Jina wounds all this time.

"Because of you they doubt me."

"But you cannot betray Jimin."

Human heart is an innocent thing. It only believes what it sees. Jimin was shocked after listening to what Jina said. He regretted ever doubting her.

"So? Do you want me to betray Jason?"

Jiya was about to slap Jina. But Jimin entered and shot her hand. Jina fell to the ground. She pressed her shoulder, with her hand, that was bleeding.

"How do you know Jason?"

Jiya shook her head.

"You have nowhere to run." Jimin said calmly.

Jimin bent down to help Jina up. He supported her body up from the floor. Jiya saw that he was distracted. She took the chance and...

Jumped off the window.

( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: This book is about to get over. <3<3<3)