Chapter 8: Ambivalent

Day 2

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Author's POV ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Jimin was in a very beautiful place. He was in the middle of a cherry blossom park, a place he used to visit with Mina before they got married.

"Jimin!" A girl shouted.

Jimin smiled brightly at the girl who wore a casual plane white gown and ran towards her. He lifted her up and swung her around. He kept her down and kissed her entire face.

The girl giggled but didn't stop him from doing so. She knew he had missed her a lot. Jimin looked into her eyes, brushed the hair out of her face and stroked her cheeks lovingly.

His eyes became watery. He didn't even realise when his cheeks started to get damp. The girl wiped Jimin's tears and kissed his eyes softly.

"Don't cry, Jimin. See? I am here."

"I missed you so much Mina." He cried even harder.

"I missed you too, baby. Calm down. I am with you. Okay?" He nodded.

"You needed me?" Mina asked.

"Yes, actually..." he trailed off.

"I know. Go for it."

Mina was smiling at Jimin, reassuring him that what he was doing was not wrong.

"You need to move on, Jimin." She brought her face closer to him.

"But she's a gold digger." He said looking at Mina's feet.

☆.。.:* Jina's POV .。.:*☆

The sunrays entered my room from the window. I got up and stretched my arms. It was 7 a.m. I went to the washroom to get ready.

After that, I went to Jimin's room to wake Jaemin up. I knocked a few times but nobody answered. Jeonghoon came and told me to just get in, as both his bosses were heavy sleeper.

I entered. I saw a cute little baby lying on the bed. A huge blanket wrapped him. Jimin had given his entire blanket to Jaemin. Then, I saw Jimin. He was sweating very much.

It was surprising as the temperature outside was below 5°C. I went near him and saw that he was crying. His eyes were closed, which meant he was still dreaming. It must have been a sad dream.

I shook Jimin. I was trying to wake him up. I thought it was better to just get him out of the sad dream that he might have been watching. After a few tries, Jimin finally opened his eyes slowly.

»»--⍟--«« Jimin's POV »»--⍟--««

"Don't judge a person without knowing them personally. She seems like a nice girl to me. You hated me at first as well, didn't you?"

"I love you."

I started crying again, watching Mina fading away slowly. I wanted to stay with her. I didn't wanna be alone. I didn't wanna be in a world where Mina didn't exist.

"I love you too, Jimin." She was disappearing slowly.

I felt someone shaking me violently. My dream was ending. I was waking up slowly. I was admiring Mina's face that was fading away, then I opened my eyes and saw Jina's face. I looked into her eyes.

I found the peace I used to find when I looked into Mina's eyes. Jina looked worried. The sunlight from the window hit half her face, making it look as if she had skin of gold.

The cold wind from the window made her hair to fall all over her face. She lifted one of her hands from my arm and tugged the hair strand behind her ear.

I don't know what came over me but I sat up and immediately wrapped my arms around her. She was confused at first but then stroked my back, trying to calm me down.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was on the dining table, waiting for the maids to cook. I heard giggling. I saw Jina and Jaemin entering the dining hall.

"Good morning, ma'am." One of the maids said.

"Oh no no, call me Jina. And leave this to me. You guys can proceed with your work. I will cook today." Jina said taking the big bowl from one of the maids.

Jina picked up an apron and started cooking. She was making kimchi fried rice. No, I didn't know how to cook. I got to know it as I heard the conversation between Jina and Jaemin.

While she was cooking, Jaemin went and hugged her. She kissed her cheek and made him sit on the table again.

That reminded me of what had happened in the morning. I felt loved after a long time. I needed that again.

Why did you have to be a gold digger?

Jina served us breakfast. I tasted it. My taste buds almost exploded. It was very delicious. She was better than many of my professional chiefs. It reminded me of Mina's cooking.

Wow!

That's exactly how Mina used to make it.

I immediately shrugged the thought out of my head.

No no, this is nothing.

Mina's was the best.

( ✧Д✧) YES!!

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: That was adorable! <3<3<3)