AKOMT_Part 1

I woke up in pain and hot. Reeeeaaallly hot. I could feel my hair sticking to my face it was so hot. i was also caught up in a tangle of limbs. i sniffed the air experimentally and instantly relaxed.

Vanilla.

Luke was here and he was in front of me if i was correct. One more sniff...

Spice and Berry

Victor was here too.

I wiggled around a little to see if i could get myself out of this without waking one of them up.

Nope. Not possible.

Luke's hand tightened in my hair--Meanir was going to get him for that--and Victor's arms tightened back around my waist. I was still burning up though so instead of it being cute, this time their cuddling was a little irritating.

Of course i understood though. All of the guys had been working so hard lately. This was the first time in. 3 weeks that i had gone to bed and woken up with the same guys. I realized i had stopped struggling to get up because i was thinking and got annoyed with myself. i needed to put my mind on my extraction from this bed. It really was too hot. Not to mention there was a small pain in mgmy tummy starting to make itself noticed.

I mentally groaned, please don't be my period. It was awkward enough that Dr. Green seemed to always be able to tell as soon as he saw me but, last time, even Gabriel had known when it started. Some things should stay between a girl and her body; i will admit that i got extra chocolate, hugs, and couch time though.

Just in case my period was really on, I went ahead and got up out of bed. I had to push--not a cute little nudge but a real push--Luke this time but he only grunted once i was free. After i hopped over him l, i stood by the bed and watched as the boys gravitated towards each other in their sleep. I giggled but covered my mouth up not wanting to wake them.

Gabriel must have been rubbing off on me because the next thing i knew I had my phone out snapping a picture of them. The only word in my mind? Blackmail.

I then felt another twinge in my tummy and decided i had to handle this before either of them woke up. Knowing them, i would probably end up getting a checkup from Dr. Green if they saw me wince in pain.

Not that i would mind seeing my guys. Wait...my guys? Yes. MY guys.
Even if i knew that there was no way all 9 of them would love me and be willing to share me--because that's not normal in the least--I would at least get to claI'm them as mine in my own head. Hear mebrain? Mine. Mine mine mine mine mine. I giggled at my own weird thoughts until another small twinge of pain hit me. Why was it so bad already?

I made my way into the bathroom and quiety shut the door. As I reached up into the cabinet for some Midol and a pad, my stomach felt really upset for some reason. I started to get worried. Usually I'd get cramps and, well, bleed, like any other girl but this was far from normal. My abdomen dull pain in it that would turn sharp when i felt it move lower....

Thinking didn't take my mind off of my upset stomach however. The next thing I knew i was leaning over the toilet vomitig everything I had ever eaten. At least that's what it felt like to me. When the vomit finally stopped coming up, I pulled myself up using the side of the sink. I felt so weak.

I rinsed my mouth with cold water.
Man, that felt good.
Then I brushed my teeth over and over again. I wanted that taste to go far far far away.

I heard a knock on the door and a baritone voice drifted ti me from the other side. Oh, no!! I couldn't let Victor know I was sick.
"Princess are you alright? You've been in there for almost ab hout."

An hour? It felt like longer actually.

i said "Yes I'm fine Victor. I'll be right out," proud that my voice didn't waver with the lie. He apparently believed me because all he said next was "Ok Luke and J will be downstairs when you're dressed come down."

I listened for the sound of his retreating footsteps before i fully relaxed. I wasnt sure how but i had gotten away with it. Now I just had to do the same thing but to both of them and where they could see my face...

I was doomed.