AKOMT_Part 18

**Gabriel's POV** (cuz I loves him oh so much)

My Trouble looked at me like I hurt her. And I knew damn well I wouldn't do that if someone held a fucking gun to my head and said you can live for the next fuckin eternity and never have to work again as long as you hurt Sang; I'd turn around and rip their goddamned throat out.

Long story short? I'd FUCKING NEVER HURT MY TROUBLE. I need my Trouble.

And right now, most of all, I needed her to 1. stop looking at me like I broke her heart, and 2. start talking cuz the mute shit was starting to scare the living lights out of me.

Her legs started twitching and I saw Luke catch that too but he didn't say anything, I guess, like me, he didn't figure that meant much.

After Mr. B. looked through the folders, and Kota did his silent-movie shit saying "they are" so dramatically, I admit I got scared. If it made Mr. B. get all concerned, then it would be a walk in hell for the rest of us, no doubt.

He said "Ms. Sorenson was in possession of classified Academy documents as well as photographs of several of you with other females."

And my stomach hit the floor.

Silas' POV (cuz we haven't seen him much and Gabe's was shorter than my posts usually are)

Aggele wasn't talking and it was freaking me out to be honest.

The last time this happened was when her stepmother forced her to drink that vile concoction, but even then, she was speaking. Even if she had to use sign language, she was communicating with us.

Now, she wasn't even moving.

Most of her body was still, except for her legs and her fingertips which I could no longer see as Dr. Green had a super grip on them. Her legs caught my attention when they twitched and kept it.

I admit to being a bit of a leg man (not even sure if that's in C.L.'s books but it was what came to my head) and Aggele had long legs for her being as short as she was. She was so petite; I always felt as if I could slip her into my pocket and she'd had room to get comfortable, she was that tiny.

But, if you looked at her legs, especially when she wore those tiny barely there shorts, or one of those frilly skirts Gabriel loved to dress her in, she looked like her legs could wrap around my waist more than once. I could tug her thighs open and, after she tightens those legs around my waist, move in even closer until I could feel her heat----

I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

Well, actually, Mr. Blackbourne did as he told us what was in those folders. But, I kind of did because, trust me, I could have stayed in my mind for a lot longer. It was just getting good.

Mr. Blackbourne says that Aggele Mou had some Academy documents; I saw no problem with it.

I've been wanting to bring her into the Academy with us for a long time now; she could be officially ours, and we wouldn't have to leave her alone so much.

But, that was a discussion--or should I say argument since some of my brothers were adamantly against it (Kota)--for  another time.

He held out the folders to Dr. Green just as Sang's voice floated to my ears.

"You guys have been lying to me. All of this time.....I thought we trusted each other with everything."
I watched as her eyes landed on North, and stuck like glue.

"You said we would tell each other everything. I tell you every single detail of my nightmares even when I don't want to relive them, North, and you don't tell me this stuff?"

Her eyes flicked to Victor, and the hurt shined through this time so much that I felt a glimmer of it in my own heart. She didn't say anything to him, nor did she say anything when she did the same to Gabriel and Luke, but her eyes then landed on Doc and the betrayal intensified.

He gave her one of his grins with the dimple, the grins Aggele always smiles at, and she turned her head to the side.

"You guys have been lying to me all of this time, and I want to know why. I want the truth."

We all looked around at each other for precious moments of time where the only sounds in the room were our breathing.

Finally, Mr. Blackbourne spoke. "We'll discuss everything in these folders. You, Ms. Sorenson, will tell us exactly how they came to be in your possession. And we will all behave like the responsible adults we are throughout said discussion, am I clear?"

He gave us all that laser like stare and we all-- even Aggele--agreed, nodding our heads. I still had not personally seen the folders' contents, so what did I have to be worried about?

Nothing the Academy could have about me could keep me away from Aggele and that was my only fear.

**Posting this on here, I just realized that i've literally been with the fanfic family for so long. I mean i didn't realize how much time had passed since I wrote this. To me, even knowing someone a month is something impressive; to have had such a support system and created real friendships on the site for this long? Amazing. This entire book is dedicated to the birdies who I met on the fanfic site; I meant what I said: you guys are the best gift C. L. could've given me**