AKOMT_Part 9

**on the site, parts 10a, etc. were split but I'll combine them here**

I was going to get in trouble with the guys, I knew that, but i was willing to risk it. Ever sincethe day my appendix ruptured, they'd not left me alone for one second. Even if i went to the bathroom, one of them was on the other side of the door talking to me the entire time. I loved how much they wanted ti be near me and how much they cared, but i needed space. Not forever, just....just a quick walk. A quick walk in the woods where i could clear my head and think and then i'd go back.

Dr. Williams told me i could have died.....and I hadn't really had a chance to assimilate that yet...i needed time to think.

Over the last week, the boys had been at the Ultimate Sweetness Level. They went frm pampering me to treating me like.i was made out of glass and overprotectiveness was a word they'd left far far behind.

Over the last two weeks, there was one incident in particular that could completely explain what i mean by the boys have gone past overprotective. 
North had gone online and ordered a life size bubble....
I don't think i need to explain how that went over but lets just say that ashe was inflating it, he discovered various (and i mean multiple) stab wounds in it and they were not made by me.

There's a good side to all of the boys being overprotective right now which is that Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Sean have taken to coming over every single day once they were done with whatever they had to do that day. Dr. Sean would walk in with his flirty smile on and say "POOOOKIE IN HOOOME," and i would giggle because--and i wished i could tell them this--i loved hearing that. I loved thinking that all of the guys thought that where i was was home because to me they are home. 

Of course, then the serious side would come out and he would go down ab entire checklist with the boys before he would jst relax. Just thinking of it made a memory come to mind that made me feel a bit more blue than i was when i left the house.....

-----flashback------

We--me and all of.the guys except Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne--were in the kitchen. I was making nachos and we decided to make it like a real movie theater so the guys set up chairs in front of the television. They told me to make hot dogs and popcorn too so Silas was helping with the popcorn. He'd bump his hips gently into mine in a rhythm with the 'pops.' The guys had all volunteered North to get drinks. Poor guy; he was still a little on their watch list since the bubble incident which shall never be spoken of again. Kota and Nathanwere in.charge of snack foods so they went to the store as well but they made it back before North somehow. Nathan was currently setting up big boxes of all kinds of candy and i saw pickles too. When all was said and done, the table was completely littered with junk food. There was only one lonesome healthy food on the table and I sighed hard because i knew North would not take that lying down.

Wheh the door next opened, i heard a "POOOOKIE I'M.HOOOME," and giggles. Dr. Sean came into the kitchen, gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek which made me blush. His smile got wider watching the heat rise up my face.I still wasn't used to the guys so.openly showing me affection but i liked it. Oh how i liked it.

He then pushed me lightly into Mr. Blackbourne. He gave me his millimeter smile and i hugged him. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine flew around his neck. It had suprised me how tightly he had clung to me when i.woke up.in the hospital but since then it seemed he took every possible opportunity to repeat the gesture. I of course never refused. I loved his hugs now too.

I listened as Dr. Green went down his now usual checklist.

"What time did Pookie wake up?" 
"8:24am," replied Nathan. 
"Why so late? What time did she get to bed?"
"No reason we just let her sleep in and she was in bed by 9."
"How long did it take her to wake up and what did she do first?"
Nathan thought for a moment and said "She popped right up when i shook her a little and she grabbed clothes went into the bathroom and took a bath. When she was do.e she came downstairs where Silas, Gabe, Luke, and I were.waiting with breakfast."
"Did she eat and if so how much of what?"
"This time Nathan turned his head to the others so they would answer.
Silas said "Yes she ate. A piece of that wheat toast north insists upon, two strips of bacon, and a couple spoonfuls of egggs."