AKOMT_Part 20

**A POV**

"What kind of idiot actually wants to stay with those those those freakin Calvary wanna be heros after all that stuff we showed her?!" 

Volto1 looked over at Volto3 and, quicker than he could tell, whipped his hand out and gripped his throat in one fist. He wasn't as built as North or Silas, and he didn't work out as much as Nathan, but he was not ever above using physical force to get his point across. His point this time? He wanted Sang, and he wouldn't abide anyone disrespecting her.

"Watch what you say in the same sentence as her name," he grated out at his friend.

Volto2 simply stood to the side watching them with his arms folded across his chest; he was small. He wasn't even as invested in this as Volto1. For that matter, if it wasn't for Volto3 being involved as well, Volto2 wouldnt care less. He barely knew what Volto1 was talking about half the time, but he--Volto2-- was the tech guy.

For his entire life, he had been a bit of a technological prodigy, he could write computer programmers to hack the freakin Pentagon at age 4; it didn't take much more than that to get into the Academy network. Besides, he had programs that could hide any kind of information. He'd been able to keep them under the Blackbourne team's nose this whole time without them getting a whiff of who they were.

Volto3 was there because he did other things. He was surprisingly damn good at breaking and entering, pick pocketing, and he studied things normal people wouldnt think of. It was Volto3 that created the paralysizing agent from the snake venom.

Where the hell Volto1 got so many snakes from, Volto2 did not want to know. 

They had kept their masks and voice modulators on because they had one more task to do that night. After Volto1 laid Sang down on the porch, and Volto3 sneaked back and left the folders--without Volto1 knowing which Volto3 was sure to be punished for--all three of them had regrouped back in the woods.

Volto2 was so sure that the whole reason they were doing all of this was to save this girl, Sang, from some guys who were tricking her into thinking she was something special to them. 

The Volto's had all met her, as their normal selves, before the Academy showed up wanting their help, and before Volto1 decided he was too into Sang and wanted to save her from both their boss--at the Academy-- and from the guys she seemed intent on staying with.

Volto1 released Volto3's throat and turned his back to him. "You're done for the night, go home."

He didn't listen for footsteps but began speaking to his 2nd, Volto2. 

"I know he left the folders...." He paused but Volto2 wasn't about to corroborate that information. 

Volto1 continued anyway saying "It wasn't in the plan but we have to assume they will not tell her much anyway. It's against their nature to share so much about the Academy with a non-Academy member."

It was true, those guys wouldn't tell her anything. They would believe they were protecting her.

"Anyway, he," he pointed backwards to show he meant their partner Volto3, "told Super Slut that we'd be done tonight. Since we aren't we'll have to keep her in or kick her all the way out.....I say we give her to Blackbourne's team..she doesn't know me or your identity, just his. But that's not a risk we can take....." He analyzed his own thoughts and created his own solution all without Volto2's input. "We'll just string her along a little while longer."

Volto2 finally inserted his own thoughts. "You know, when I was in that basement, when I threatened to give her to Greg, while you were calling Gabriel's room, I was thinking, what's going to happen if they-- the Academy I mean-- if they realize you are making plans to go against theirs? We both know they want to get rid of Sang, she's a distraction...they don't want her protected they want her gone."

Volto1 contemplated what he could share. They may have been on the same side but he knew information he wasnt willing to share with his partners. As a Ghost Bird, the Academy was willing to go one of two ways with Sang...get rid of her permanently so she couldnt be used against them in some way, or take her and dump her into a different group with no contact at all with Blackbourne's team.....one where she wouldn't be such a distraction.

"I'm not willing to kill her for them, and I'm not willing to just get her away from the guys to just give her to the Elder. If he wants us to take down Blackbourne's team, he's going to have to be happy with our leaving sang out of it."

He. Volto1 was referring to the Academy Elder they'd been dealing with from the beginning. He scared the shit out of Volto2, no doubt about that.

Question was, was he really willing to let Volto1's obsession with Sang Sorenson get them in trouble with the Elder or would he tell, and possibly get him and Volto3 out of trouble?... Sang was going away either way. The boys in Blackbourne's team were going to be destroyed either way. But did the Volto's have to go down with them?

_____ since it confused people on the site lol I'm adding the explanation I gave them; hope it doesn't confuse you all too much_____

its just a convo between the three voltos. One of them is Volto1 the leader. he likes sang. volto2 is his 2nd and the tech guy; he is the one that hacks everything. volto3 is just annoyin lol 

2 is the tech guy, 3 is the one Jade has been interacting with and the one who knows the venom and stuff and 1 is the one who is in love with sang. his emotions for her are making him take him and the other two kind of in a battle against the Academy Elder that they are working for; the elder wants them to get rid of sang and destroy the boys' team. Volto1 wants the Voltos to get sang to safety.