AKOMT_Part 3

GABRIEL'S POV

"Oy what's wrong witb Trouble?"
I couldn't take it if something was wrong with my Trouble. I needed her to fuckin survive. If it wasn't for those chickenshit bastard-headed motherfuckers Rocky, Greg, Jade or fuckin Volto or her bitch of a stepmom and sister or absent neglectful ass father, it was whatever is wrong with her now. Trouble was everything to me and it irked me when something threatened to take her away.

Victor and Luke just looked at me with glazed eyes letting me know that they were caught up.in their own thoughts. And that fuckin irked me too. I was going to make that a new damned family rule: no one was allowed to go off into their own mind when Trouble could be sick. So i snapped and repeated myself.
"What.The.Fuck.Is.Goddamned.Wrong.With.Trouble."

They seemed to snap back to reality--bout fuckin time--and Vic started texting on his phone. I felt mine vibrate so i knew he was on a group chat. I looked to Luke, my best friend in a group of best friends. It was hard to be closer to any one person in a family as tight as ours but I could read Lucian Taylor like a fuckin book. I could tell he was as clueless as I was. 

What was worrying me though was that he had a plate of chocolate chip pancakes right in front of him and got up to get a freaking apple from the bowl on tje counter. As i watched, he rubbed it on his shirt and was about to take a bite. W fuckin apple. It hit me then that Luke was already starting to deteriorate and we didn't even know what was wrong with Trouble yet...but a fuckin apple man. 

I took out my phone to join in on the chat; this needed to be treated likr the top.priority it was.

Victor: Something is wrong with Princess
Silas: what? What is wrong with Aggele Mou?!
North: Sang Baby?! What the fuck did you guy do to Sang Baby
Kota: Calm down North. Victor what do you mean? What's wrong with Sang?
Nathan: Yeah is my Peanuf alright?

I decided to text back. They needed my input whether they knew it or not and it was going to be fuckin golden

Me: We don't fuckin know what the fuck is goddamned wrong with Trouble but get the hell over here right motherfuckin now so you can see for yourselves 

Told you, golden.

Mr. Blackbourne: Mr. Coleman, language. Mr. Morgan, explain.
Nathan: Did you guys tell her we were gonna suprise her with a whole sleepover weekend? Maybe she's just depressed because she misses us.
Luke: She doesn't seem depressed to me, just distant.

As he typed, i watched him finish off the apple and go back for a banana. This was catastrophic.

Kota:What do you mean distant?
Silas: Aggele can't leave me
Silas: us. I mean us
Victor: She won't eat anything 
Luke: and i made chocolate chip pancakes, our favorites!
North: stop fuckin feedin her goddamned chocolate in the motherfuckin morning Luke!
Mr. Blackbourne: Mr Taylor! Control your language or I will give us all 5 hours tomorrow instead of spending it with Ms. Sorensen

I was mentally choking the shit out of North as I read Mr. B's threat.

North: Sorry

Damn right he was.

Victor:Anyway, she won't eat and Luke touched her forehead...said she was burning up. She just said she was tired and went to lay on the couch.
Dr. Green: Sorry i was with a patient, time consuming little buggers aren't they...Anyway, Get a thermometer and take Pookie's temperature. One of you get a cold towel and lay it across her forehead. I'm already leaving the hospital.
Kota: Agreed. I'm getting ready to leave now. We're done here guys.
Nathan: Kota I'm going to ride with you. North is gonna drive like a maniac.
Silas: North stop! I don't want 5 hours when Aggele is sick and I see 'North is typing' on the screen.
North: Si you're with me. Mr. B. and Dr. Green we'll see you there. Luke get those cold towels for Sang Baby and Victor find that thermometer. Gabriel you stay with her. If she's sleeping let her but if not try to get her to tell you what's hurting.

OK i wasn't mad at North for almost ruining Trouble's suprise anymore. But now she won't even grt to enjoy it becaude she's sick. God why is bullshit always happening to that girl?! If bad stuff only happened ti bad people, Sang would have fuckin rainbows and puppies for the reat of her life. Fuck! My Trouble better be alright

I went into the living room to keep her company and she looked miserable.rolling around on the couch.
I sat on the floor beside her head and laid one hand on her forehead and the other lightly ob her stomach. She was clutching at her abdomen and I thought 'Is that it? Could her period be on?' But i did the dates thing in my head and realized no it wasn't. She was burning the he up anyway and periods don't do that. .... I don't think they do. Whatever.

I wanted to pick her up and carry her to the hospital now but Doc was ob the way. He'd fix her. My Trouble would be fine. I hsd to keep telling myself that.

She didn't push me away so i just stayed like that staring at her. God she was so tiny. She made little whimpering sounds wheb i pressed a little on her stomach so i stopped. What the hell was wrong? 
Out of the periphery of my eye, i saw Luke and Vic racing around; nobody wanted to not have their.parts done when the others got here but more importantly we all just wanted Sang to be ok.