AKOMT_Part 24_THE END!

Every single one of the guys were busy including Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green except for Luke.

You know what that means? CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES AND FUN!

We woke up late --well late for an Academy guy so around 8am-- and spent a long time making our chocolate chip pancakes. After stuffing our faces with them, Luke made ice cream sundaes with so much chocolate sauce and even Oreos and the ice cream used was chocolate.

Suffice to say, I believe we have gone overboard with the chocolate but it was so fun.

"Now that we've taken chocolate baths," Luke sniggered as he reached out and scooped some chocolate sauce off of my cheek, "what do you wanna do, sweetie?"

I thought about it for a minute and then realized something I really wanted to do but was embarrassed to ask the guys to teach me. Maybe if it's just Luke, I wouldn't be so scared? Besides, we'd all gotten so close lately and I hardly ever felt like there was something I couldn't tell one of them. They even told me stories about some of their academy missions. And, wait for it, I called Mr. Blackbourne 'Owen' in private and he called me 'Sang' instead of Ms. Sorenson. I felt we were all moving towards being so much more than family.

Victor and Gabriel had bought me a dance machine like the ones in the arcades. I, however, didn't know how to dance and didn't want to break the machine trying. Gabriel was always so good at it though. He had kept the top score on it since they'd set it up. I always made an excuse to not have a turn but I knew the guys were going to get suspicious soon.

"Actually," I began but stopped to pinch my lip to my teeth with my finger. What if Luke thought I was being ridiculous?

He reached out and tugged at my finger, then put it in front of his face and licked it causing me to break out in giggles. Really?

He chuckled along with me and I was struck by how beautiful Luke really was. He was the epitome of hot. All the guys were, I blushed thinking of how they'd tell me I was beautiful but I would always be thinking of how much more beautiful each one of them was.

Luke said, "Hmm, no chocolate on there so no putting it up there okay? Now what was it you were trying to say?"

I giggled as he playfully tapped me on the nose and grinned down at me.

"Canyouteachmehowtodance?" I mumbled quickly and quietly.

He laughed outright before saying "one more time and slower please cupcake?"

He batted his eyelashes at me like a coy little girl or something which made me laugh again, giggling until my sides began to hurt. I repeated "can you teach me how to dance," at a slower pace as soon as I had calmed down from my giggles.

Luke's face got a cute little nose wrinkle as if he was thinking hard but then a huge grin covered his face and he immediately started moving. He pushed the couches as far to the walls as he could and then ran off for a few minutes upstairs. When he came back down he had a white cord in one hand with phone and a tiny speaker in the other. I watched him set it all up before coming back to me and saying "you weren't specific so I'm going to teach you different kinds if dances okay?"

I just nodded, this was all up to him now. I just didn't want to be embarrassed the next time we played on my dance machine.

"First," he said as he clicked buttons on his phone and a Mexican song started playing, then came to me with his hand outstretched, "is the salsa."

I placed my hand in his and he started twirling me and stepping up and then back then in a circular pattern. When I struggled to keep up with his loose movements--they were so smooth that I would gave thought Luke was an instructor--he put his hands on my hips and guided them until I caught on.